Subject: "Well" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19203
Show all folders

Joushin (Guest)Tue 15-Jul-03 08:56 PM

#19205, "Well"

Well I've been debating this for a couple of weeks. My time has shot down a good bit and I didn't think it fair to those seeking ragers or to the Imms. I could have just wrote a note saying I wouldn't be around a lot, but I had begun to loose the flair with the character. I had some fun with the character and it was my third villager (not to mention highest level). It had been maybe 7 - 8 months since I played my last (Sterilin, human Dawn Warrior).

I was sphere honor and had a code I followed, which seemed to annoy a few people, but hey, thats the way it goes. Any way, my farewells.

Imms

Jahaar-Thanks for that talk one time. I wanted to see about perhaps earning your tattoo, or at least be regonized. Joushin was happy to see honor return to this land and he wanted to help how he could. Wish I could have given you more time, but that's the way the ball bounces sometimes.

Battle

Drahkul-I thought you did a great job as leader, though I did want to strangle you for making me feel like I was trying to join Heralds, at least up to the point where you taught me to find the Hate in myself. And yes, I did miss that one question on purpose *wink*.

Zylundak-My opinion of you wavered here and there. You did a lot of things I liked and agreed with and then sometimes I was wondering what the hell you were thinking.

Urgarg-My boy. We had some good times and I hope you end up kicking some ass in the Rites. Well roleplayed.

Kugnar-I enjoyed our interactions. You had my chuckling a few times, especially that time I went and freed you from the Chessmaster's tower.

Gieldon-You sir, have a lot to learn. I so wish I could have been in your range so I could have dragged your ass to the circle and whipped it for insulting my honor. You tried to lead, however you did it poorly. I was pissed that one time you tried to blame me for people dying when it was your poor planning and actions that got them killed. You live and die and learn.

Ezrail-You are one brave guy. You stick it out through some rough times. You are a good inspiration of how a villager should act.

Feolin, Theaus, and others-While I can't remember tons of things that stickout, besides Feolin being drunk, I was glad to be in the village with you guys. Good luck on things.

Nexus
Well I didn't talk to many of you. I enjoyed fighting those I could.

Warlock
Not much to talk about here as I only interacted with you guys by retrieving the head.

Fortress
How I couldn't stand most of you. Most of you are two self-righteous and don't expect to have your ass handed to you when you step into the middle of a war.

Empire
I like most of you, besides the Black Sect since I was trying to kill them. Also being orderly and my background coming from where my land is ruled by Empire.

I'm sure I'm forgetting things, but that's that.

Joushin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Joushin the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 15-Jul-03 08:24 PM
Reply Well, I liked Joushin believe it or not, Rjezrit (Guest), 18-Jul-03 07:48 AM, #21
Reply RE: Well, I liked Joushin believe it or not, Joushin (Guest), 18-Jul-03 08:46 AM, #22
Reply Well, Joushin (Guest), 15-Jul-03 08:56 PM #1
     Reply Role/Desc, Joushin (Guest), 15-Jul-03 09:02 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well, Gieldon (Guest), 15-Jul-03 09:24 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Well, Joushin (Guest), 15-Jul-03 09:30 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Well, Gieldon (Guest), 15-Jul-03 10:01 PM, #5
     Reply Well played., Ezrail (Guest), 15-Jul-03 10:21 PM, #6
     Reply Getting Attacked During Interview Log, Joushin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:19 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Well, Edeana (Guest), 15-Jul-03 10:45 PM, #7
     Reply Thanks, Joushin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:15 AM, #10
     Reply Man, I robbed you blind over and over. Nice char though..., Wakonas (Guest), 16-Jul-03 01:19 AM, #8
     Reply Heh, Joushin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:13 AM, #9
     Reply First PK fight, Joushin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:21 AM, #12
     Reply Another Fight-Bagzan, Joushin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:24 AM, #13
     Reply Fight-Orushimen, Joushin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:25 AM, #14
     Reply Against three, Joushin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:27 AM, #15
     Reply RE: Well, robturner, 16-Jul-03 02:07 PM, #16
     Reply Indeed, Joushin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 02:55 PM, #17
          Reply RE: Indeed, robturner, 16-Jul-03 05:55 PM, #18
     Reply A conflict in roles, Feolin (Guest), 16-Jul-03 08:40 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Well, Urgarg (Guest), 17-Jul-03 11:48 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Well, Zylundak (Guest), 19-Jul-03 09:55 AM, #23
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19203 Previous topic | Next topic