Subject: "(DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17637
Show all folders

Wakachacha (Guest)Thu 15-May-03 08:28 PM

#17637, "(DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster"

I've been tempted to do this for a long time and finally just caved when it become apparant it was no longer fun and work to log in. I know this might take some people as a surprise, but it had to be done....

Wakachacha started out as a complete joke character - after a late-night talk with a friend of mine on how funny it'd be to see a midget ninja in battle, I rolled Wakachacha (Who I wanted to name Wakachachachachacahcha, but thought that'd be pushing it) and began the life of the stupidest char I've ever made and by far the funniest - ironically I started to love the little guy. Since he was a strict ninja, he never used any weapons - which I can tell you right now, became after awhile the hardest thing about this character - I had only used one specialization and combat was so BORING! It was either crushing blow for lag or pummel for damage, and that's about it which I believe in the end killed the character because he was really hoping on immteraction which I never got - but I shouldn't play a character that needs interaction, so thus the delete.

His legacies were awesome. Surrounding the sunrise was GREAT for zombies, guards, conjie pets, nightwalkers, gangbangers...it kept the fights solo for a bit, which was nice. Flow of Shadows - eh, hardly ever went off - I could count entire 4 hour sessions were I saw it less than three times, but it did save my life sometimes.

Quick goodbyes:

Miradur - You had better win those Rites for me, heh. You are probably one of the most die-hard villagers since you're around all the time and a defender at that. Good luck and always train.

Wiglaf - My little brother, you made life fun for awhile but stopped showing up near the end of my life. We had a lot of fun even though we both are chargers in combat which made us die a few times. And start doing something since you're drillmaster! Hold drills or sparring sessions, kick them into gear!

Aidamo - Nothing really to say here but it was fun. Nothing too memorable besides you having a child and Sabiene reaching into your vagina to pull it out (I've never felt sicker than seeing those events)

Findlebisk - heh, you thought I hated you and damn were you right. Like the little toy poodle barking at your feet with your "Yup!" I just couldn't stand you and when ya bit me, I was completely glad you finally left - if not, would have challenged you to leave.

Sayangu, Ramstin, Drahkul, Alan, Brogg, and the others - fight strong and it was fun.

To my enemies - quite honestly I never talked to any of you much besides Ianthye (I would have won our duel which is a big part in what hurt this character. Since the RP was so strict on ninja lifestyle, I kept quiet to my enemies which killed the fun in getting ganged and fully looted (which happened a LOT. I think people laughed at the gnome, then when he got viscious, they went "well that was cute" and called their friends and fully looted)

To the imms - sorry if I didn't meet standards but I tried a lot for some attempt at interaction which might have killed it I guess. Despite all my searching, talking with Imms and the destructor, and then dying right before the Sands quest....it was just salt in the wound (heh, get it?) Any tips or pointers would be welcome since I can't really think of what I might have done wrong.

If the imms don't mind, going to post one message of a few funny logs and the legacies in action.

Wakachacha, signing out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster [View all] , Wakachacha (Guest), Thu 15-May-03 08:28 PM
Reply RE: (DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster, Wiglaf (Guest), 20-May-03 09:15 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster, Sabiene, 18-May-03 09:39 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster, Kalageadon (Guest), 16-May-03 04:18 PM, #12
Reply Oh you can count on it..., Wakachacha (Guest), 16-May-03 04:45 PM, #13
Reply Wakachacha and Findlebisk, Elrios (Guest), 16-May-03 03:47 PM, #11
Reply hmm nice character, Corealis (Guest), 16-May-03 12:00 PM, #10
Reply Heh, Lys (Guest), 16-May-03 11:38 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster, The Sakard (Guest), 16-May-03 07:13 AM, #6
Reply Personally, Eluna, 16-May-03 09:30 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Personally, The Sakard (Guest), 16-May-03 11:35 AM, #8
Reply Just a question..., permanewbie, 16-May-03 02:45 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster, Ianthye (Guest), 16-May-03 02:33 AM, #4
Reply You were fun, Alarin (Guest), 16-May-03 12:12 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL)[BATTLE]Wakachacha the Weaponmaster, Krath (Guest), 15-May-03 10:20 PM, #2
Reply Quick logs, Wakachacha (Guest), 15-May-03 08:30 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17637 Previous topic | Next topic