Subject: "RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14907
Show all folders

AlieraMon 03-Feb-03 01:22 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14908, "RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete"

Well, what to say? I had a really great time with Aliera, that's for sure. There were so many people involved in her life, but it's been a year and a half, so I'm sure I'll forget somebody.

Shokai: You rock, man. I've been a longtime Maran, and I know I'll be back. Thanks for having the Maran Tara'bal tell me that you would be with me soon. When you pulled me to the Azure Fields before I was inducted you pulled me away from a pk chase, but I'll forgive ya for that Thanks for the tattoo, also. Took me by total surprise, it was great.

Vynmylak: Thanks for the kind words in Tar Valon. The little bit we talked while you sought empowerment and I inducted was great. The times in the cabal were great, and even after you went to the heavens, it was still great. Keep truckin'.

Mayesha: I probably spent more time drinking in your shrine than I should have, but those were some of the most memorable times I had with Aliera. You never did get me to convert, but for as much time as I spent with you, well... Thanks for all the interactions, the Mirror of Death, the mountains of yarn, the pillows, the dolls, the tickling matchs, and the portrait. Was gonna try to get that into the Lyceum, but I guess now I won't have the chance.

MARAN:

Ulthur: You had more balls than I did, that's for sure. You'd run into fights swinging that I would have turned tail and ran from. I guess that's why you're the Talon, and you deserve it.

Puelvelol, Zardik: For the longest time you guys were the only two maran on during my playing times, and I'm glad you were. I always had a good time with you, though it might not have showed so much because it was 4am here and I could hardly see or think straight.

Karhon: You cold, cold, man. I know there was room for love in your heart, if I just could have gotten you to see it...

Yaofhil: Yars fargin hairless shite gnome! Hot damn but are you fun to listen to.

Sancella: I dunno what happened to ya, but I had a great time whenever we could be around each other.

Gasg: Nexus is especially hard to deal with as a Maran. Don't let them get the better of ya and you'll be fine.

Sabrian: Didn't know you long, but I always was glad when you'd be on at the same time I was. Keep it up.

DAWN:

Lanaulyn!: I'll never forget that damned Emu from those times I was in Eryn Galen practicing stuff. Seems like even though I had 20 levels on you when we first met, and you ended up heroing before I did, that didn't stop us from being inseparable. Damn those dragons for keeping us properly married.

Masaryk: You, sir, is what kept me going for a while. There was a period of time there when I just didn't feel like playing, but I'd log on anyways and see you on and have a blast. You were one Servant who wasn't afraid at all to kick some ass. If only you weren't so hung up on Jezebelle, but oh well.

Sahvik: Didn't know you much, but after I jumped in that fight in Mayesha's shrine when you were fighting Onilyn, I wish you could have just let it go. I really got an ass-chewing for doing that. But other than that, I don't see why nobody liked you. I'm ranking you in my top five servants of all time, because not all Dawn need to be pushovers, and you sure didn't take crap from anyone.

Esmi: I knew I only had a few minutes to go when we went to the Pine Forest, and then you quit. I'm really glad you logged back in so I could say goodbye properly. I always had a great time with you. Joking around, giving the men a hard time, letting some unnamed people pull us around on some ridiculous gear-gatherings, it was all fun. Take care of Yaofhil for me.

ENTROPY:

Onilyn: Before we got to know each other, everyone was telling me not to trust you. Well, I don't know why not, because we became great friends. Sorry for attacking you in Mayesha's shrine, but I had to get Sahvik out of there. Thanks for eventually giving me your trust again. You gave me some of the more memorable moments with Aliera.

NEXUS:

Sporial: My physician. I still don't see how I could have possibly come down with that disease, but who am I to argue with my doctor? You were the one and only person in Nexus aside from Nydeikon that I trusted to be open and honest with me. The Rift of today has nothing on the Rift of your day. And sorry for leading you on like I did for all that time. From the Bachelorette auction, it sorta went downhill. Still, I'm glad for all the times we were able to spend together. And it wasn't all for nothing, either. You did get to cure my disease, after all...

Nydeikon: That you would ask for a duel whenever the Light tipped the scales always impressed me. Nowadays I would expect to just be assassinated, with no explaination. There was that rough time between us when I attacked the Inn, but I'm glad we got that all worked out.

HERALD:

Iunna: I don't even remember how we managed to meet each other, given that you couldn't speak back then, but we did, somehow, and I'm glad for it. In fact, I think it was almost more fun when you couldn't speak, because every time we conversed it was always a mystery. It drove Sporial mad when we'd pass notes between us and giggle, and he didn't know we were talking about. Oh, and thanks for introducing me to Jashere

Jashere: Sometimes a fela just needs another to hold hands with and share her feelings. And get drunk with. And get in tickling fights with. And... Well, we had a blast. At least I did. After you returned to your village and died, Aliera was never really able to put her trust in anyone again. Guess Ally's just one big emotional roller coaster.

BATTLE:

Damnit if I can remember your names, it's been so long now, but I had a good time with those of you I was able to.

Guenrayn: Had I more time to put into Aliera befor you died, I'm sure we could have went somewhere.

SYLVAN:

Strawberry: Tough kitty will miss you!

OTHERS:

Ajoul: Thanks for that Ancient Staff of the Cobra at what? level 40 or so? When this thief in my pk range told me he had something for me, I sure didn't expect it to be a present. But we came to be good friends, and had some great times running around together.

And to the Warrior Monks: Thanks for all those contests. They were all a lot of fun. Thanks to the monk that rescued me from the cell at Sirine Island before the Sands of Sorrow contest. Thanks to the monk who was so patient with me after I quaffed the wrong potion and ended up dying in the Cliffs of Insanity and having my gear full looted from my pit. And sorry to the Monk who invited me to one of the last contests that I declined. Iunna had told me that there was an evil monk going around, and Aliera was drunk, and well, yeah. Two of those legacies I know are underused and are actually quite useful. I only wish I had Fist so I could have made better use of one of them. Felar strength doesn't allow many weapons to be wielded.

I'm sure of forgotten tons of people, but this is getting super long and probably putting many to sleep. If I have, remind me. If anyone wants to reach me on ICQ, you can email me with your number. The last time I gave it out it was, well, bad. crackbaby2k1@hotmail.com

Thanks for the lobster stuff at the end, Kerswae, it sure made me smile when I had my pincers back. Yar!

And thanks to everyone else, too!

<1073hp/1073hp 347m 668mv 2 PM score
Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Veteran Warrior of the Brigade
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : female Race : felar
Ethos : Chaotic Align : Good Class : warrior
Practices: 1 Trains : 0 Hometown : Blackclaw
Exp : 518234 To Level : 19016 Sphere : Destruction
Hit Point: 1073 /1073 Mana : 347 /347 Move : 668 /802
Str : 16(16) Int : 17(17) Wis : 20(20)
Dex : 21(21) Con : 11(11) Chr : 17(17)
Carry # : 1/33 Weight : 29 lb 15 oz (Max 292 lbs)
Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Copper : 0
Wimpy : 0 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Standing
Hitroll : 1 Damroll : 2
AC pierce: 40 Slightly armored AC bash : 40 Slightly armored
AC slash : 40 Slightly armored AC magic : 40 Slightly armored
vs Spell : Not protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Not protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You have 0 weapon specializations.
You have 0 legacy choices.
You are specialized in spears and staffs.
You are specialized in hand to hand.
You nimbly avoid harm through the Dance Upon the Southern Wind.
You fight inspired by the meditations of the Fires of Adversity.
You understand the secrets of the society known as Hour Past Midnight.
You need not see your foes to know their weakness: Maelstrom of the Veils.
You are prepared for the unexpected, for you are One With Shadows.
You comprehend the mysteries of the Riddle of Resilience.
You are affected by:
Power: 'eyes of flame' for -1 hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<1073hp/1073hp 347m 802mv 3 PM
Your form dissolves and you find yourself in Heaven.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Feb-03 12:21 AM
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Aliera, 03-Feb-03 01:22 AM #2
Reply HEH you finally kicked the bucket., Ajoul, 03-Feb-03 02:12 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Huh (Guest), 03-Feb-03 03:55 AM, #5
Reply It's about time,, Lanaulyn/Karhon (Guest), 03-Feb-03 05:49 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Puel/Thalongrim (Guest), 03-Feb-03 08:29 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Tasfiel (Guest), 03-Feb-03 08:31 AM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Ulthur, 03-Feb-03 09:27 AM, #9
Reply Ahh damn..., Esmi (Guest), 03-Feb-03 10:29 AM, #10
Reply wait one sec......., confused... (Guest), 03-Feb-03 11:39 AM, #11
Reply Legacies, Valkenar, 03-Feb-03 12:18 PM, #13
Reply RE: wait one sec......., Nightgaunt, 03-Feb-03 12:34 PM, #14
Reply Sigh, Valkenar, 03-Feb-03 11:42 AM, #12
Reply Not an insult..., Vortigern (Guest), 03-Feb-03 01:49 PM, #15
Reply Not to sound too rough here, but..., Eleke (Guest), 03-Feb-03 02:52 PM, #16
Reply RE: Not to sound too rough here, but..., Eleke (Guest), 03-Feb-03 02:54 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Not to sound too rough here, but..., Valguarnera, 03-Feb-03 04:12 PM, #18
Reply RE: Warrior monks, Valguarnera, 03-Feb-03 04:27 PM, #19
Reply I gotta mention one moment in time., Guenrayn (Guest), 04-Feb-03 12:15 AM, #20
Reply I'm gonna kinda say what Valg did.., shokai, 04-Feb-03 02:14 AM, #21
Reply RE: I'm gonna kinda say what Valg did.., Aliera, 04-Feb-03 03:06 AM, #22
Reply You doof!, Thyka/Fythia (Guest), 04-Feb-03 11:36 AM, #23
Reply RE: You doof!, Krogum (Guest), 04-Feb-03 12:49 PM, #24
Reply RE: You doof!, Aliera, 04-Feb-03 01:55 PM, #25
     Reply RE: You doof!, Thyka (Guest), 06-Feb-03 02:43 PM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Kerikorlian (Guest), 04-Feb-03 03:14 PM, #26
Reply Other flourishing characters?, Aliera, 04-Feb-03 10:19 PM, #28
Reply One further thing..., Kerikorlian (Guest), 04-Feb-03 03:20 PM, #27
Reply Well done...., Kerswae (Guest), 06-Feb-03 12:10 AM, #29
Reply Everyone always bloody forgets me..., Tynnyn (Guest), 06-Feb-03 12:51 PM, #30
Reply Huh., Catastrophic, 03-Feb-03 12:52 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Huh., Aliera, 03-Feb-03 01:25 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14907 Previous topic | Next topic