Subject: "(AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14907
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 03-Feb-03 12:21 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14907, "(AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete"

Mon Feb 3 00:20:34 2003

3 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Aliera perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:558
PK Ratio:83% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Aliera, 03-Feb-03 01:22 AM, #2
Reply HEH you finally kicked the bucket., Ajoul, 03-Feb-03 02:12 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Huh (Guest), 03-Feb-03 03:55 AM, #5
Reply It's about time,, Lanaulyn/Karhon (Guest), 03-Feb-03 05:49 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Puel/Thalongrim (Guest), 03-Feb-03 08:29 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Tasfiel (Guest), 03-Feb-03 08:31 AM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Ulthur, 03-Feb-03 09:27 AM, #9
Reply Ahh damn..., Esmi (Guest), 03-Feb-03 10:29 AM, #10
Reply wait one sec......., confused... (Guest), 03-Feb-03 11:39 AM, #11
Reply Legacies, Valkenar, 03-Feb-03 12:18 PM, #13
Reply RE: wait one sec......., Nightgaunt, 03-Feb-03 12:34 PM, #14
Reply Sigh, Valkenar, 03-Feb-03 11:42 AM, #12
Reply Not an insult..., Vortigern (Guest), 03-Feb-03 01:49 PM, #15
Reply Not to sound too rough here, but..., Eleke (Guest), 03-Feb-03 02:52 PM, #16
Reply RE: Not to sound too rough here, but..., Eleke (Guest), 03-Feb-03 02:54 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Not to sound too rough here, but..., Valguarnera, 03-Feb-03 04:12 PM, #18
Reply RE: Warrior monks, Valguarnera, 03-Feb-03 04:27 PM, #19
Reply I gotta mention one moment in time., Guenrayn (Guest), 04-Feb-03 12:15 AM, #20
Reply I'm gonna kinda say what Valg did.., shokai, 04-Feb-03 02:14 AM, #21
Reply RE: I'm gonna kinda say what Valg did.., Aliera, 04-Feb-03 03:06 AM, #22
Reply You doof!, Thyka/Fythia (Guest), 04-Feb-03 11:36 AM, #23
Reply RE: You doof!, Krogum (Guest), 04-Feb-03 12:49 PM, #24
Reply RE: You doof!, Aliera, 04-Feb-03 01:55 PM, #25
     Reply RE: You doof!, Thyka (Guest), 06-Feb-03 02:43 PM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete, Kerikorlian (Guest), 04-Feb-03 03:14 PM, #26
Reply Other flourishing characters?, Aliera, 04-Feb-03 10:19 PM, #28
Reply One further thing..., Kerikorlian (Guest), 04-Feb-03 03:20 PM, #27
Reply Well done...., Kerswae (Guest), 06-Feb-03 12:10 AM, #29
Reply Everyone always bloody forgets me..., Tynnyn (Guest), 06-Feb-03 12:51 PM, #30
Reply Huh., Catastrophic, 03-Feb-03 12:52 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Huh., Aliera, 03-Feb-03 01:25 AM, #3

AlieraMon 03-Feb-03 01:22 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14908, "RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete"
In response to Reply #0

Well, what to say? I had a really great time with Aliera, that's for sure. There were so many people involved in her life, but it's been a year and a half, so I'm sure I'll forget somebody.

Shokai: You rock, man. I've been a longtime Maran, and I know I'll be back. Thanks for having the Maran Tara'bal tell me that you would be with me soon. When you pulled me to the Azure Fields before I was inducted you pulled me away from a pk chase, but I'll forgive ya for that Thanks for the tattoo, also. Took me by total surprise, it was great.

Vynmylak: Thanks for the kind words in Tar Valon. The little bit we talked while you sought empowerment and I inducted was great. The times in the cabal were great, and even after you went to the heavens, it was still great. Keep truckin'.

Mayesha: I probably spent more time drinking in your shrine than I should have, but those were some of the most memorable times I had with Aliera. You never did get me to convert, but for as much time as I spent with you, well... Thanks for all the interactions, the Mirror of Death, the mountains of yarn, the pillows, the dolls, the tickling matchs, and the portrait. Was gonna try to get that into the Lyceum, but I guess now I won't have the chance.

MARAN:

Ulthur: You had more balls than I did, that's for sure. You'd run into fights swinging that I would have turned tail and ran from. I guess that's why you're the Talon, and you deserve it.

Puelvelol, Zardik: For the longest time you guys were the only two maran on during my playing times, and I'm glad you were. I always had a good time with you, though it might not have showed so much because it was 4am here and I could hardly see or think straight.

Karhon: You cold, cold, man. I know there was room for love in your heart, if I just could have gotten you to see it...

Yaofhil: Yars fargin hairless shite gnome! Hot damn but are you fun to listen to.

Sancella: I dunno what happened to ya, but I had a great time whenever we could be around each other.

Gasg: Nexus is especially hard to deal with as a Maran. Don't let them get the better of ya and you'll be fine.

Sabrian: Didn't know you long, but I always was glad when you'd be on at the same time I was. Keep it up.

DAWN:

Lanaulyn!: I'll never forget that damned Emu from those times I was in Eryn Galen practicing stuff. Seems like even though I had 20 levels on you when we first met, and you ended up heroing before I did, that didn't stop us from being inseparable. Damn those dragons for keeping us properly married.

Masaryk: You, sir, is what kept me going for a while. There was a period of time there when I just didn't feel like playing, but I'd log on anyways and see you on and have a blast. You were one Servant who wasn't afraid at all to kick some ass. If only you weren't so hung up on Jezebelle, but oh well.

Sahvik: Didn't know you much, but after I jumped in that fight in Mayesha's shrine when you were fighting Onilyn, I wish you could have just let it go. I really got an ass-chewing for doing that. But other than that, I don't see why nobody liked you. I'm ranking you in my top five servants of all time, because not all Dawn need to be pushovers, and you sure didn't take crap from anyone.

Esmi: I knew I only had a few minutes to go when we went to the Pine Forest, and then you quit. I'm really glad you logged back in so I could say goodbye properly. I always had a great time with you. Joking around, giving the men a hard time, letting some unnamed people pull us around on some ridiculous gear-gatherings, it was all fun. Take care of Yaofhil for me.

ENTROPY:

Onilyn: Before we got to know each other, everyone was telling me not to trust you. Well, I don't know why not, because we became great friends. Sorry for attacking you in Mayesha's shrine, but I had to get Sahvik out of there. Thanks for eventually giving me your trust again. You gave me some of the more memorable moments with Aliera.

NEXUS:

Sporial: My physician. I still don't see how I could have possibly come down with that disease, but who am I to argue with my doctor? You were the one and only person in Nexus aside from Nydeikon that I trusted to be open and honest with me. The Rift of today has nothing on the Rift of your day. And sorry for leading you on like I did for all that time. From the Bachelorette auction, it sorta went downhill. Still, I'm glad for all the times we were able to spend together. And it wasn't all for nothing, either. You did get to cure my disease, after all...

Nydeikon: That you would ask for a duel whenever the Light tipped the scales always impressed me. Nowadays I would expect to just be assassinated, with no explaination. There was that rough time between us when I attacked the Inn, but I'm glad we got that all worked out.

HERALD:

Iunna: I don't even remember how we managed to meet each other, given that you couldn't speak back then, but we did, somehow, and I'm glad for it. In fact, I think it was almost more fun when you couldn't speak, because every time we conversed it was always a mystery. It drove Sporial mad when we'd pass notes between us and giggle, and he didn't know we were talking about. Oh, and thanks for introducing me to Jashere

Jashere: Sometimes a fela just needs another to hold hands with and share her feelings. And get drunk with. And get in tickling fights with. And... Well, we had a blast. At least I did. After you returned to your village and died, Aliera was never really able to put her trust in anyone again. Guess Ally's just one big emotional roller coaster.

BATTLE:

Damnit if I can remember your names, it's been so long now, but I had a good time with those of you I was able to.

Guenrayn: Had I more time to put into Aliera befor you died, I'm sure we could have went somewhere.

SYLVAN:

Strawberry: Tough kitty will miss you!

OTHERS:

Ajoul: Thanks for that Ancient Staff of the Cobra at what? level 40 or so? When this thief in my pk range told me he had something for me, I sure didn't expect it to be a present. But we came to be good friends, and had some great times running around together.

And to the Warrior Monks: Thanks for all those contests. They were all a lot of fun. Thanks to the monk that rescued me from the cell at Sirine Island before the Sands of Sorrow contest. Thanks to the monk who was so patient with me after I quaffed the wrong potion and ended up dying in the Cliffs of Insanity and having my gear full looted from my pit. And sorry to the Monk who invited me to one of the last contests that I declined. Iunna had told me that there was an evil monk going around, and Aliera was drunk, and well, yeah. Two of those legacies I know are underused and are actually quite useful. I only wish I had Fist so I could have made better use of one of them. Felar strength doesn't allow many weapons to be wielded.

I'm sure of forgotten tons of people, but this is getting super long and probably putting many to sleep. If I have, remind me. If anyone wants to reach me on ICQ, you can email me with your number. The last time I gave it out it was, well, bad. crackbaby2k1@hotmail.com

Thanks for the lobster stuff at the end, Kerswae, it sure made me smile when I had my pincers back. Yar!

And thanks to everyone else, too!

<1073hp/1073hp 347m 668mv 2 PM score
Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Veteran Warrior of the Brigade
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : female Race : felar
Ethos : Chaotic Align : Good Class : warrior
Practices: 1 Trains : 0 Hometown : Blackclaw
Exp : 518234 To Level : 19016 Sphere : Destruction
Hit Point: 1073 /1073 Mana : 347 /347 Move : 668 /802
Str : 16(16) Int : 17(17) Wis : 20(20)
Dex : 21(21) Con : 11(11) Chr : 17(17)
Carry # : 1/33 Weight : 29 lb 15 oz (Max 292 lbs)
Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Copper : 0
Wimpy : 0 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Standing
Hitroll : 1 Damroll : 2
AC pierce: 40 Slightly armored AC bash : 40 Slightly armored
AC slash : 40 Slightly armored AC magic : 40 Slightly armored
vs Spell : Not protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Not protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You have 0 weapon specializations.
You have 0 legacy choices.
You are specialized in spears and staffs.
You are specialized in hand to hand.
You nimbly avoid harm through the Dance Upon the Southern Wind.
You fight inspired by the meditations of the Fires of Adversity.
You understand the secrets of the society known as Hour Past Midnight.
You need not see your foes to know their weakness: Maelstrom of the Veils.
You are prepared for the unexpected, for you are One With Shadows.
You comprehend the mysteries of the Riddle of Resilience.
You are affected by:
Power: 'eyes of flame' for -1 hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<1073hp/1073hp 347m 802mv 3 PM
Your form dissolves and you find yourself in Heaven.

AjoulMon 03-Feb-03 02:12 AM
0 posts
#14936, "HEH you finally kicked the bucket."
In response to Reply #2

We had a nice time. My favorite was that auction at the inn. I was only short of Sporial..grr. Oh well. Yeah i gave you that staff twice i think.

Huh (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 03:55 AM

#14935, "RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete"
In response to Reply #2

Six legacies?!?!?!?!?!?!

Might I ask how you got six legacies?

Lanaulyn/Karhon (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 05:49 AM

#14934, "It's about time,"
In response to Reply #2

Aliera has been around for the lifespans of two and a half of my characters now. You play a great independent fela. She reminded me of some sassy chicks I knew from school, too. Well done, and thanks for all the interactions over the last year (and a half?).

Puel/Thalongrim (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 08:29 AM

#14933, "RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete"
In response to Reply #2

Well, I thought Aliera was a great character and congrats on age dying, most Maran can't keep with it that long, especially with all the threats. Everytime I saw you I was amazed that you were still around, especially lately. I think Thal even had a few interactions with you, though it's been awhile ago and things on my mind have just been... a bit much so I can't remember everything. I can tell you Maran has lost one of the best allies they had. Well done.

Puel/Thal

Tasfiel (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 08:31 AM

#14932, "RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete"
In response to Reply #2

I'm glad I got to spend time around you before you died. I've been around you a few times, had a few defendings with you against Scion, and you've always been a good fighter in each. Well done, good job. Hope you enjoy your next.

Tasfiel

UlthurMon 03-Feb-03 09:27 AM
44 posts
#14931, "RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete"
In response to Reply #2

Well, I don't know if Tynnyn is still around, but this makes poor Ulthur feel even older I loved how you played sphere destruction - I was pretty certain that was your sphere. There were several situations that come to mind where Ulthur was all for going slow, or talking, or being patient, when Aliera would be like "lets go fight!" I thought it fit perfectly, and showed the variety of ways that a Maran can be played. Will miss having you around.

Ulthur

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

Esmi (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 10:29 AM

#14930, "Ahh damn..."
In response to Reply #2

For the longest time, I avoided you like the plague. You asked me to group, I turned you down. You talked to me and I ignored you. I had some SERIOUS issues with your name, especially once you had your last name added. Anytime a name is ripped from popular fiction and used on the mud, I find it difficult to interact with them IC.

Then I started being forced to spend time with you because of my obligations to the Fortress. After a bit I began to tolerate you. Then I started to geuinely LIKE you. We always had such a great time together, putting the men to shame with our prowess, making the stuffier elders blush, and getting ourselves killed charging off into god only knows where, that we had no business going with a group of less than 5. Heh. Damn am I going to miss you. I promise to take good care of Yaofhil for you.

confused... (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 11:39 AM

#14927, "wait one sec......."
In response to Reply #2

You are specialized in spears and staffs.
You are specialized in hand to hand.
You nimbly avoid harm through the Dance Upon the Southern Wind.
You fight inspired by the meditations of the Fires of Adversity.
You understand the secrets of the society known as Hour Past Midnight.
You need not see your foes to know their weakness: Maelstrom of the Veils.
You are prepared for the unexpected, for you are One With Shadows.
You comprehend the mysteries of the Riddle of Resilience.

3 specs and 6 legacies?? I've never played a warrior so I'm probbly makin an ass of myself right here but ah well.. always thought you get 2 specs and 2 legacies...

ValkenarMon 03-Feb-03 12:18 PM
1203 posts
#14929, "Legacies"
In response to Reply #11

Read her goodbye again. Especially where she's talking about warrior monks.

NightgauntMon 03-Feb-03 12:34 PM
0 posts
#14928, "RE: wait one sec......."
In response to Reply #11

She only had two specs, spear/staff is one spec.

You get two legacies, but it can also be handed out in quests like a reward.

ValkenarMon 03-Feb-03 11:42 AM
1203 posts
#14926, "Sigh"
In response to Reply #2

The last of Zandrumial's (non-immorted) friends has finally died (I think).

Always liked Aliera. With all two characters that interacted with her.

Vortigern (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 01:49 PM

#14925, "Not an insult..."
In response to Reply #2

but I thought you were pretty easy to fight. Even with all those legacies...but sure, shamans kick some major ass! You lived a long freaking while, maybe it's best for a change?

See ya in the fields.

Eleke (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 02:52 PM

#14922, "Not to sound too rough here, but..."
In response to Reply #2

You were the worst Maran that I ever interacted with. Hell, I AGE DIED and only remember fighting you two times in all that time. The first time it was when I was the only Scion on and my gear had just been sacced, and you knew this, so you came to raid with a paladin. The other time was a big group fight that I hazily remember, it may not have even happened. TSM while he played Halning had a great story that I liked to get him to tell about you, it goes like this. He logged on, and the hammer was gone, and you were logged in. There were no Scions, where the hammer was held. You then sent him a tell asking him if he would go with you to reclaim the hammer, and that you already had two or three Sylvans ready to go with you. He then went and got it back alone. That's bad for a character in a cabal that is all about slaying evil. Real bad. That story sums up what you were.

Good luck with your next.

Eleke (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 02:54 PM

#14923, "RE: Not to sound too rough here, but..."
In response to Reply #16

I would also like to add that when Halning logged on, you were near the bottom on the 'who' list, so you had been around for a long time. Darn you board admins who require us to register in order to edit our posts!

ValguarneraMon 03-Feb-03 04:12 PM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14924, "RE: Not to sound too rough here, but..."
In response to Reply #17

Darn you board admins who require us to register in order to edit our posts!

Well, if we didn't do that, anyone could edit your posts, since they aren't tied to any specific account.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

ValguarneraMon 03-Feb-03 04:27 PM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14920, "RE: Warrior monks"
In response to Reply #2

And to the Warrior Monks: Thanks for all those contests. They were all a lot of fun. Thanks to the monk that rescued me from the cell at Sirine Island before the Sands of Sorrow contest. Thanks to the monk who was so patient with me after I quaffed the wrong potion and ended up dying in the Cliffs of Insanity and having my gear full looted from my pit. And sorry to the Monk who invited me to one of the last contests that I declined. Iunna had told me that there was an evil monk going around, and Aliera was drunk, and well, yeah.

Well, you won 4 out of the 18 contests, so you were clearly OK by the monks. At the beginning, Senor Nepenthe and I were chuckling because Iunna kept winning any combat-oriented contest we put together, and the idea of the Order of Macalla's champion being, well, a mute High Herald wearing fuzzy mittens wasn't what we expected at the outset. We were encouraged when a Sphere Destruction Maran came along, since we figured you'd bring a more active hand in spreading their methods and teachings.

That said, I think you played very, very conservatively for a character with an aggressive role and a mean set of powers. One incident that came to mind was when I was watching post-lich Dullameh fending off a couple of plucky Warlocks. They contacted you and my first thought was "Maran warrior who can tank undead like a champ. It's on.". My second thought was "This guy is never, ever going to move out of the Inn." You won most of your fights, so you clearly have some confidence with the mechanics, but I never saw you push your limits and take chances. Might be something to think about for your next character, as I think it'd be more fun for you and your enemies alike.

Guenrayn (Guest)Tue 04-Feb-03 12:15 AM

#14921, "I gotta mention one moment in time."
In response to Reply #19

Unfortunately for you, I think I saw more of Aliera pushing her limits. I remember one time vividly where I was the only rager hero, and Ihad three scions, two hunted, and some other random person raiding. She came and beat them up enough for me to finish off two of them. She died doing it, and gave her life to save a little felar rager. I loved Aliera, and I'm glad I had the interactions with her that i did.

thanks kitty,
Aaron aka Guenrayn BloodClaw

shokaiTue 04-Feb-03 02:14 AM
519 posts
#14918, "I'm gonna kinda say what Valg did.."
In response to Reply #2

I thought you did a good job...but always felt like I wanted to see more from you. It's hard to explain but it kinda felt like part of you really wanted to play a Maran friendly Herald instead of a Herald friendly Maran. Yet when I did see you fight, you brought the war. I scratched my head a lot because I liked the character, but couldn't really cheer for the character as much as I felt I should be (unlike say, Warborf, Balrahd, Kamba, Alnallander, Jubair, Falthule, Zardik...just to name a few of the many that I could list here).

Over all I did like Aliera, don't get me wrong. Just trying to point out what made you a pretty okay Maran, instead of a really amazing one. Try to mix it up some more, I agree with Valg I think you and your enemies will have a lot more fun.

Looking forward to the next

AlieraTue 04-Feb-03 03:06 AM
2 posts
#14919, "RE: I'm gonna kinda say what Valg did.."
In response to Reply #21

After about 300 hours or so I kinda lost the feel for Aliera, PKwise. I probably should have deleted her then, but I enjoyed player her so much I couldn't stop. I had my frustrations with her and my difficulty of keeping people around long enough for me to kill them, so I just stopped trying. My bad. I do appreciate the constructive criticism, however, and will certainly take it to heart when I create my next Maran, which, as history shows, probably won't too far in the future. Hope I can be a little more impressive next time around, and thanks again!

Thyka/Fythia (Guest)Tue 04-Feb-03 11:36 AM

#14914, "You doof!"
In response to Reply #2

There was alot to admire you for. From trying to rip off the chalice for the Entropy's pie, to scrutinizing your 'artistic endeavours', it was never ever boring to hear about you, let alone avoid getting my head knocked in. At least the Fortress won't have anymore random raiders looking for unorthodox cooking ingredients and harming friends to boot.

Krogum (Guest)Tue 04-Feb-03 12:49 PM

#14917, "RE: You doof!"
In response to Reply #23

>From trying to rip off the
>chalice for the Entropy's pie... At
>least the Fortress won't have anymore random raiders looking
>for unorthodox cooking ingredients and harming friends to
>boot.

Bah! At least we were pretty much unorganized when it came to fighting anyone putting up resistance, and when the going got tough, we were quick to throw in the towel and run away to lick our wounds.

Fun times.

MmmmmMMmmm... Chalice pie

AlieraTue 04-Feb-03 01:55 PM
2 posts
#14915, "RE: You doof!"
In response to Reply #23

Or how about that time in Shadar Logoth when you attacked Zandrumial after we finished killing an undead archer?

Thyka (Guest)Thu 06-Feb-03 02:43 PM

#14916, "RE: You doof!"
In response to Reply #25

If you really forgot...

Zandy kept nudging me with that whip.

Fuckin' gnome. Bastard deserved it.

Kerikorlian (Guest)Tue 04-Feb-03 03:14 PM

#14912, "RE: (AGE) Aliera e'Kieron the Weaponsmistress, Vete"
In response to Reply #2

I liked Aliera when I started out. Seemed like a well made char, you had decent armor and I thought you'd be a valuable edition with an up and coming lich and et al. When I heroed, however, you stopped showing up. It seemed as though, as far as Marans go, you weren't entirely willing to commit to the downside and penalty of that lifestyle. Being a good maran at many times, for those of us who don't roll up Balrahd-quality characters, is at least partially defined by how well you can deal with taking the deaths and losses when outnumbered and against the tide. To me, it seemed as if you went the way of the warlocks in logging out whenever trouble started to rear its ugly head. What compounded the matter was your "connection" problems causing you to become increasingly sparse, while other characters you had seemed to flourish. As a tattoed follower of Shokai I felt that frowned on Shok, since in general he resserves his tats for truly diehard individuals, and Aliera as a Maran seemed not to be a diehard individual. My suggestion would be to stick to playing one character at a time, and when a character's time has come let them go because dragging it out only made you as a player look bad.

AlieraTue 04-Feb-03 10:19 PM
2 posts
#14913, "Other flourishing characters?"
In response to Reply #26

I had one other character during Aliera's lifespan, and it was anything but flourishing. Sorry.

Kerikorlian (Guest)Tue 04-Feb-03 03:20 PM

#14911, "One further thing..."
In response to Reply #2

Nydeikon: That you would ask for a duel whenever the Light tipped the scales always impressed me. Nowadays I would expect to just be assassinated, with no explaination. There was that rough time between us when I attacked the Inn, but I'm glad we got that all worked out.

-Correct me if I'm wrong Nydeikon, but you got that from me right?

Kerswae (Guest)Thu 06-Feb-03 12:10 AM

#14910, "Well done...."
In response to Reply #2

Well done, I liked your character and the whole lobster thing, wish I was more active to have interacted with you more, be well in whatever you do next.

-Kerswae'nith-

Tynnyn (Guest)Thu 06-Feb-03 12:51 PM

#14909, "Everyone always bloody forgets me..."
In response to Reply #2

Well, what can I say. You were the last Maran older than me, and I always loved complaining about old age with you (even though you had me by at least a few years.) Tynnyn thought of you often, and unfortunately you passed at a time when I wasn't able to play much at all...if anyone is wondering, I failed two classes last semester (my first year) of college, and it is partially due to the fact that I was playing so much CF. So I've had to cut back drastically or fail out of school.....anyhow, loved Aliera, and good luck with your next char. Maybe Tynnyn will still be around for you to befriend again.

Tynnyn, Dauntless Hunter of the Wicked, Talon of the Phoenix

CatastrophicMon 03-Feb-03 12:52 AM
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#14937, "Huh."
In response to Reply #0

I think my memory of you goes back to you abusing a certain item.

say fire
!
!
!
!
!

Fantastic character that had an impact, I'm sure, on everyone at some point. Keep them coming.

==
You get 269938 gold coins from the corpse of Valguarnera.
==

AlieraMon 03-Feb-03 01:25 AM
2 posts
#14938, "RE: Huh."
In response to Reply #1

Heh. Sorry about that. That was one of my lesser moments, to be sure.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14907 Previous topic | Next topic