Subject: "RE: (DEL) Mirdulad the Grand Master of Artistry, Burned a" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14668
Show all folders

Mirdulad (Guest)Sat 25-Jan-03 11:19 PM

#14683, "RE: (DEL) Mirdulad the Grand Master of Artistry, Burned a"

Well school starts in 2 days, and Mirdulad was starting to get boring, so I deleted him. I know when I deleted Deirtan (and all my other chars) that I said I wouldn't be back, but it was the summer holidays, and I had so much free time. I know I'll be back this time though, I can't quit, so I'll play a less demanding char that I can log on more casually with. Maybe a Herald, since all my chars are Bar-flies anyway. Mirdulad was an aggressive Drow hating Bard with a really nasty temper, and if you didn't guess his sphere was anger. Was going to be a semi-Mynawk worshiper, didn't believe in his whole Lost Rogue things, but both being half-breeds was enough for Mirdulad. As a player I'm completely against full-looting, and I returned most when I could, sorry to all those who I went off at, especially today, I was in a bad mood.

Farewells:

Others:

Narissa: I don't think our interactions were as good as with Deirtan, and I think because you knew I was Deirtan was the reason, that and you started showing up less (or at different times). But still, like I said before, you're a damn nice RPer, and now I know all your dirty little secrets.

---

Heralds, I think the worst thing that ever happened to Mirdulad was being banned, being a natural bar-fly it was torture.

Airael: I've always enjoyed interacting with you, with all my chars, and I know you didn't tell the Dragon to eat me, but Mirdulad didn't.

Shiluzar aka The Damned Drow Wench: You screwed with Mirdulad's mind, unlike all the other Drow he met, you were nice! Mirdulad hated the Drow with a passion, but with you he was starting soften up, and if I hadn't deleted I'm sure Mirdulad might've acctually liked you, eventually. I've always enjoyed interacting with all your chars, with all my chars, and look forward to plenty more in the future.

Anesshaira, I don't know how to spell it, you don't deserve for it to be spelled right. Now you're the perfect example of why Mirdulad hated the Drow. Mirdulad saw you as an up-tight, bitchy, arrogant whore, and would've done anything to kill you, even stupid things, as you saw. As a player though I was scared shitless, especially after fighting Sabrian and seeing your set. Good job, I look forward to future interactions with you too. (Hopefully painless ones)

Meladori: Didn't interact with you too much, you don't log on much, and when you do you're fairly quiet. I did enjoy pissing you off though.

----

Battle, for a while there you hunted me, and then we grouped up and hunted together.

Melkorath: You and I both had it tough, but when we grouped up we were unstoppable... almost.

Iomyndor: This isn't really a farewell, but an appology. I'm really sorry for what I said in Deirtan's farewell, I had it completely wrong. I don't think there's anything I could do to make up for it, but thankfully I don't think my stupid attack did any IC harm. Sorry.

---

Maran (and other lightwalkers), it's damn near impossible for a Bard to kill you guys, especially since the Bard's best damage song heals you half the time.

Sabrian: God damn do I hate thieves, and the only thing worse than a Thief is a Thief with spiked-boots. Whenever you were about I was always shitting myself, and telling myself to go get some flight potions, but I was too lazy to even do that. Good job.

Alnallander: Argh! I hate Paladins, I always have, and always will. What's worse is I figured an Elven Paladin would be easy to kill, but not as a Bard, I think I prefer Giants now. I always respected the way you fought alone, and how you wouldn't log out, no matter what the odds were. Good luck with the immorting, you deserve it.

Yaofhil: We never really interacted all that much, I try to stay away from axe specs, but we were both cursed, which led to some interesting interactions.

Tarnyxil: I think we were both new to Bard vs. Bard fights, we tried all sorts of tactics, and eventually worked out spamming ice and fire was the best. I enjoyed our fights and interactions, even though we both know the only reason you won most of them was because you had a better horn.

Other Paladins: You're all overpowered bastards.

---

Last and definitely least, the Gods.

Mirdulad had a nasty temper which tended to get him into trouble, a lot. He was eaten, burnt, and blasted with all sort of strange lights. Thanks for the curse Shokai, I know it was a bad thing for Mirdulad, but as a player I enjoy all those sorts of things, and thanks for all the help too Kastellyn, you rock.

I'll be back, you know I'll be.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Mirdulad the Grand Master of Artistry, Burned a [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 25-Jan-03 07:45 PM
Reply I agree with my assorted imm peeps, nepenthe, 26-Jan-03 11:17 PM, #21
Reply a esiton..., Curious thorn (Guest), 31-Jan-03 11:55 AM, #27
     Reply an answer, nepenthe, 31-Jan-03 06:20 PM, #29
          Reply Also, I never had a lastname. (nt), Mirdulad (Guest), 31-Jan-03 09:34 PM, #30
          Reply RE: an answer, Quislet, 03-Feb-03 03:51 AM, #31
Reply I remember, Arowyth (Guest), 26-Jan-03 05:40 PM, #15
Reply Great Job, Karithia, 26-Jan-03 08:51 AM, #9
Reply I'll jump on the bandwagon, Alnallander, 26-Jan-03 04:36 AM, #8
Reply Also left field!, Arvam, 26-Jan-03 03:40 AM, #7
Reply Argh., Urden, 26-Jan-03 12:32 PM, #11
     Reply Nah., Valguarnera, 26-Jan-03 12:50 PM, #12
          Reply Whew! n/t, Urden, 26-Jan-03 02:18 PM, #13
          Reply actually.., shokai, 30-Jan-03 02:54 PM, #25
Reply From left field:, Valguarnera, 26-Jan-03 01:30 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Mirdulad the Grand Master of Artistry, Burne..., Mirdulad (Guest), 25-Jan-03 11:19 PM #3
Reply Sigh... another companion lost, Narissa (Guest), 26-Jan-03 01:06 AM, #4
Reply Geez..., Tarnyxil (Guest), 26-Jan-03 02:16 AM, #6
Reply Very well done,, Yaofhil, 26-Jan-03 10:20 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Mirdulad the Grand Master of Artistry, Burne..., Shil (Guest), 26-Jan-03 03:16 PM, #14
Reply nicely done, shokai, 26-Jan-03 05:52 PM, #16
Reply That's because..., Mirdulad (Guest), 26-Jan-03 06:28 PM, #17
     Reply woo!, shokai, 27-Jan-03 01:18 AM, #22
          Reply RE: woo!, Enbuergo, 31-Jan-03 11:46 AM, #26
               Reply RE: woo!, shokai, 31-Jan-03 03:22 PM, #28
Reply Heh..., Airael (Guest), 26-Jan-03 06:58 PM, #18
Reply Our run ins., Melkorath (Guest), 26-Jan-03 08:13 PM, #19
Reply Hah!, Sabrian (Guest), 26-Jan-03 09:09 PM, #20
Reply Sheesh, not even an honorable mention..., Esmi (Guest), 28-Jan-03 03:15 AM, #23
     Reply Ah, I knew I'd forget someone, Mirdulad (Guest), 28-Jan-03 04:08 AM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Mirdulad the Grand Master of Artistry, Burne..., Bajula, 25-Jan-03 08:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mirdulad the Grand Master of Artistry, Burne..., Bajula, 25-Jan-03 08:35 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14668 Previous topic | Next topic