Subject: "RE: Alas, all good things must come to an end." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124974
Show all folders

Kregan (Anonymous)Sun 19-Jul-15 01:15 AM
Charter member
#124987, "RE: Alas, all good things must come to an end."

I knew that the two of us were well onto the point of pushing up the daisys, I had been wearing -'ve age gear for quite some time before my last death and you had been doing the same. I do wish in some part you still had some more time to go.

Thanks for adding me into your role, I never planned to ever have such an impact at the start I really just wanted to dip my feet back in the water the problem for that with me was my first 300 odd hours were pretty rubbish. But my best hours were definitely as I hit about 400hrs. Luckily this seemed to happen when you started moving into the hero ranks. I quite literally felt unstopable with just the two of us, and the death in Imperial lands against that group of 5 damnit I thought we could do it and boy did we get close! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment and in all honestly don't feel bad about me not getting back in. For what it is worth I held Blades accountable to look up to you, I honestly tried to "interview" every Blade and I was grooming you for War Master. One of the last things I asked Xeneth was if I could choose my successor. So when everything went to crap and for what I saw the foundation crumbling I did what I thought right to return Empire to strength. As an Anathema I was always going to try get back in but me demoting myself was always going to be alot worse than someone else doing it. Unfortunately alot of this is lost in what by that point was getting to be a bad role and a decision to stop putting the Imms through it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Sindrir Hraesson the Viper of Aran... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-Jul-15 11:08 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Sindrir Hraesson the Viper of ..., marintok, 21-Jul-15 08:23 AM, #12
Reply The Epitaph on Sindrir and Kregan., Rdenbrel, 21-Jul-15 02:35 AM, #11
Reply RE: The Epitaph on Sindrir and Kregan., Jarmel, 21-Jul-15 05:44 PM, #13
Reply Dude!, Dead Man, 19-Jul-15 09:15 AM, #5
Reply Grrrrrrrr., TMNS, 19-Jul-15 09:59 PM, #10
Reply Alas, all good things must come to an end., Athioles, 18-Jul-15 11:42 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Alas, all good things must come to an end., polmier, 18-Jul-15 11:59 PM, #2
     Reply Well done on Age Death, Bemused, 19-Jul-15 12:02 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Alas, all good things must come to an end., Kregan (Anonymous), 19-Jul-15 01:15 AM #4
     Reply RE: Alas, all good things must come to an end., Aaoltha. (Anonymous), 19-Jul-15 11:17 AM, #6
     Reply Glad you had fun with it, Destuvius, 19-Jul-15 06:11 PM, #7
     Reply I knew a curve ball was coming. I just didn't know what..., Athioles, 19-Jul-15 09:43 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Alas, all good things must come to an end., Zhabala (Anonymous), 23-Jul-15 03:56 AM, #14
     Reply Enjoyed very much our IC hatred., Luthantulas2 (Anonymous), 19-Jul-15 12:05 PM, #
          Reply Monks are one nut I never figured out how to crack., Athioles, 19-Jul-15 09:51 PM, #9
               Reply Inn bodyguards had your back. n/t, Luthantulas2 (Anonymous), 19-Jul-15 11:28 PM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124974 Previous topic | Next topic