Subject: "RE: (DEL) Aieric the Master of Iron" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1171
Show all folders

Aieric (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 08:12 AM

#1172, "RE: (DEL) Aieric the Master of Iron"

Well, first I want to say I chose to play a warrior because I thought it would be pretty easy and warriors are just decent all the time, good gear bad gear no gear..warriors can usually hold their own long enough to escape. Most of my deaths here where usually to lag or me just not being at the computer..DAMN MY BLADDER. But to reddyn the only person who I can say honestly just kicked the crap out of me..good job. Though that sure was an *insert name here* thing to try to kill me 5 minutes after you already did. Good thing I got away. To turgesn I hope I put up some sort of fight being linkdead. I was at the maran just spamming cra turgesn..and when you finally walk in I start laggings..I hit you and saw about three rounds of the fight and the text just stopped scrolling..I am not sure if I would have won but I sure as hell know I would have survived. From the first three rounds of the fight I tough I was doing good too. You had yet to hit me and my first two cranials hit you. With a little luck I think I could have won.

Boderbic thanks my little bird!!!!
Anastrianna thank you as well, you and boderbic saved me so many times. I hope I was decent warrior at least.

Didn't really know too many more people... As with kerfta it just wasn't fun going off on my lonesome. I was always getting things melted or stoneshattered..just tor ehash.. exploring jsut isn't fun anymore!!!

Aieric

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Aieric the Master of Iron [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 12-Jun-01 06:33 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Aieric the Master of Iron, Aieric (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 08:12 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Aieric the Master of Iron, Seralyn (Guest) (Guest), 12-Jun-01 03:28 PM, #2
     Reply I withered, you dropped both maces,damn, plague, drain,..., Turgesn (Guest) (Guest), 13-Jun-01 07:15 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1171 Previous topic | Next topic