Subject: "(DEL) <None> Aieric the Master of Iron" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1171
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Jun-01 06:33 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16808 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1171, "(DEL) Aieric the Master of Iron"

Tue Jun 12 08:32:57 2001

3 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Aieric perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:75
PK Ratio:14% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aieric (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 08:12 AM

#1172, "RE: (DEL) <None> Aieric the Master of Iron"
In response to Reply #0

Well, first I want to say I chose to play a warrior because I thought it would be pretty easy and warriors are just decent all the time, good gear bad gear no gear..warriors can usually hold their own long enough to escape. Most of my deaths here where usually to lag or me just not being at the computer..DAMN MY BLADDER. But to reddyn the only person who I can say honestly just kicked the crap out of me..good job. Though that sure was an *insert name here* thing to try to kill me 5 minutes after you already did. Good thing I got away. To turgesn I hope I put up some sort of fight being linkdead. I was at the maran just spamming cra turgesn..and when you finally walk in I start laggings..I hit you and saw about three rounds of the fight and the text just stopped scrolling..I am not sure if I would have won but I sure as hell know I would have survived. From the first three rounds of the fight I tough I was doing good too. You had yet to hit me and my first two cranials hit you. With a little luck I think I could have won.

Boderbic thanks my little bird!!!!
Anastrianna thank you as well, you and boderbic saved me so many times. I hope I was decent warrior at least.

Didn't really know too many more people... As with kerfta it just wasn't fun going off on my lonesome. I was always getting things melted or stoneshattered..just tor ehash.. exploring jsut isn't fun anymore!!!

Aieric

Seralyn (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Jun-01 03:28 PM

#1174, "RE: (DEL) <None> Aieric the Master of Iron"
In response to Reply #1

Make a defense major transmuter and you'll have all the exploration that you want.

Turgesn (Guest) (Guest)Wed 13-Jun-01 07:15 AM

#1173, "I withered, you dropped both maces,damn, plague, drain,..."
In response to Reply #1

NT

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1171 Previous topic | Next topic