Subject: "boy, you stuck it out GOOD!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1160
Show all folders

The Prophet (Guest) (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-01 01:14 PM

#1161, "boy, you stuck it out GOOD!"

I can't imagine how difficult i must have been to rank to 48 w/o empowerment... with everyone gunning for you, knowing you can barely heal yourself, much less put a hurting on them.

I'm glad you stuck to your guns and rp'd your "version" of Honor up until the time you went -delete- -delete-, and didn't give in to an "easy" way to get empowered.

Right now I'm playing an unempowered Shaman...but I've only been praying for a week or so... so even though I cannot truly know your frustruation by not receiving any IMM'interaction, I know that it is frustruating to wait.

Just curious, how long did you wait for empowerement at a lowbie rank before running up to 48?

G'luck with your Fire Giant Scion warrior who bashes and lets his nightwalker do all the work!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 09-Jun-01 09:38 AM
Reply boy, you stuck it out GOOD!, The Prophet (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 01:14 PM #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels, Celadriel Eidean (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 10:13 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels, (Guest), 09-Jun-01 12:16 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels, Yetharien (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 01:30 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels, Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 09:57 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1160 Previous topic | Next topic