Subject: "(DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1160
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 09-Jun-01 09:38 AM
Member since 27th Mar 2024
16746 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1160, "(DEL) Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels"

Sat Jun 9 11:37:12 2001

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Celadriel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:86
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

The Prophet (Guest) (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-01 01:14 PM

#1161, "boy, you stuck it out GOOD!"
In response to Reply #0

I can't imagine how difficult i must have been to rank to 48 w/o empowerment... with everyone gunning for you, knowing you can barely heal yourself, much less put a hurting on them.

I'm glad you stuck to your guns and rp'd your "version" of Honor up until the time you went -delete- -delete-, and didn't give in to an "easy" way to get empowered.

Right now I'm playing an unempowered Shaman...but I've only been praying for a week or so... so even though I cannot truly know your frustruation by not receiving any IMM'interaction, I know that it is frustruating to wait.

Just curious, how long did you wait for empowerement at a lowbie rank before running up to 48?

G'luck with your Fire Giant Scion warrior who bashes and lets his nightwalker do all the work!

Celadriel Eidean (Guest) (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-01 10:13 AM

#1162, "RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #0

Well what can I say; I had a lot of fun with this character. I thought I could role-play a character that had honor above and beyond all others, but when it comes down to it there is no such thing as Honor in Thera. Everyone is greedy and only cares for themselves, I tried to change that by proving nice equipment and powers are not everything. I ranked an unempowered paladin three advancements from heroing with minimal deaths. Some might say I was foolish to rank with out being empowered but it is how I interpreted honor to be. I did not care if I was empowered or gotten any recognition, what annoyed me at most was my prays being ignored. I would have thought one of the Immortals if not my own God that I prayed to almost every day would have responded with the slightest bit of, “keep up the good work” or even “your wasting your time”. I usually don’t care how others view my characters because the main reason I play this game is for the role-play but recently it seems the Immortals only care about the people with the highest PK ratio. I usually don’t delete any of my character but with the overabundance of dishonor and the odds against me being the only unempowered paladin for the Scions to pick on I decided its time to move on and make a Fire A-P to get some attention.

Sorry if this sounded like a rant rather than a good bye because I still enjoyed my times here. I meet a lot of great players and burdened many groups do to the lack of normal paladin abilities but it was all worth it in the end. Every character I make helps me learn more and more which in the end is the important thing.

~ Celadriel Eidean, Embodiment of Virtue and Perseverence

(Guest)Sat 09-Jun-01 12:16 PM

#1164, "RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #2

Well, I never knew the char, but I have to give you a pat on the back for making it as far as you did. And I agree that everyone is seeming to jump on the Scion badwagon and it is crap. Hopefully you don't give in to the darkside, but I couldn't say I'd blame you if you did. Again, good job and keep up the rp, that is what truely brings rewards in this game, at least it should.

Boogs.

Yetharien (Guest) (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-01 01:30 PM

#1163, "RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #2

Well damn. Ranked with you a fair bit early on and thought you did well enough. For that matter I actually expected to see you empowered before me. Dont give up on the RP though man. You will eventually see something come of it, just stick to your guns.

Yetharien

Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-01 09:57 AM

#1165, "RE: (DEL) <None> Celadriel the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #0

oh, sorry to see you go. I never expected this. Why did you delete? I liked your char. Thanks for everything you have done. Hope that your next char is fun and enjoyable. Be well.

Serniae Kordeav-Hall, the Knight Heroine, Servant of Dawn, Daughter of Bria.
*May the wind of faith guide you and keep you always!*

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1160 Previous topic | Next topic