Subject: "Mubs 2.0" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115568
Show all folders

TorakThu 27-Jun-13 03:20 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115573, "Mubs 2.0"

Well here was my attempt at a relaxing char after Noviask. I didn't want to have a high pk focused hero so I decided to play something that no one ever does - animists and bedouins. I actually wanted to make a gnome ranger because I thought it'd be hilarious (seriously, name one gnome ranger) but I couldn't pick the terrain I wanted and I sure as hell wasn't going mariner... so the wood-elf Dinvingion was born.

I had a lot of fun with the guy - it's entertaining to actually think of something to do while ranking like yelling at ghost dogs (I could see dead spirits/people) and play to a specific mentality (I had lightning rod flaw....now you know why I got my ass kicked by you Cagnacio or however you spell it). It was very much like Mubs who was a villager with a pet squirrel that I had tons of fun playing. Whiysdan was also pretty funny to interact with although we only got to do it once... and honestly I would have stuck it out if..

Holy crap do bedouin animists suck By now you've all see the feedback thread but being pure wet noodle is pretty bad. I felt like a real crappy defensive shifter with no barrier. I had NO idea that symbiosis, ancestral spirit and other abilities would be severely hampered if I wasn't in my home terrain of the desert. If I had played a forest animist I probably would have stuck it out, considering I'd also have gotten back entangle/snare/bearcharge...but damn did it suck being bedouin animist. The only thing that could be worse would be a gnome mariner animist (underwater mobs do mostly blunt!).... and getting that ave 36 staff that's blunt damage *shiver*.

Anyways, it was fun. Hope people enjoyed the character - I'll probably come back as something still very RP-centered as it's a nice relaxing break from "MURDER MODE" Noviask/AP playstyles. If any Immortal wants to give me a random "Amaranthe-esque" role contest challenge I'm all ears - you know I'll be around at least.

-Torak

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Dinvingion the Sentinel of Su... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 27-Jun-13 12:23 PM
Reply Sorry to see you go. Enjoyed traveling with you. nt, Neville (Anonymous), 27-Jun-13 05:36 PM, #6
Reply Mubs 2.0, Torak, 27-Jun-13 03:20 PM #5
Reply pretty sure animist lose bearcharge....., Vonzamir, 27-Jun-13 09:10 PM, #7
Reply Hi,, Tsunami, 27-Jun-13 02:03 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Dinvingion the Sentinel o..., Ruosti (Anonymous), 27-Jun-13 02:00 PM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Dinvingion the Sentinel o..., Keara (Anonymous), 27-Jun-13 01:48 PM, #2
Reply Thanks for all the company in ranking., Craznar (Anonymous), 27-Jun-13 01:18 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115568 Previous topic | Next topic