Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Dinvingion the Sentinel o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115568
Show all folders

Ruosti (Anonymous)Thu 27-Jun-13 02:00 PM
Charter member
#115571, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Dinvingion the Sentinel o..."

That was a pretty fun battle we had in the Vale/Darsylon/Calandryl. And so you know, you did manage to land the cloud of wasps on me, however, I think the slow actually helped me regenerate mp enough to keep my health high and coming back for more. The duration of those was pretty long, like 10 hours, and had I not been a bard I might have been in some serious trouble.

I tried to speak with you after the battle but you were either camo or had quit. Obviously, I was there to fight the magi not you but it was still a good bout.

You seemed a cool character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Dinvingion the Sentinel of Su... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 27-Jun-13 12:23 PM
Reply Sorry to see you go. Enjoyed traveling with you. nt, Neville (Anonymous), 27-Jun-13 05:36 PM, #6
Reply Mubs 2.0, Torak, 27-Jun-13 03:20 PM, #5
Reply pretty sure animist lose bearcharge....., Vonzamir, 27-Jun-13 09:10 PM, #7
Reply Hi,, Tsunami, 27-Jun-13 02:03 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Dinvingion the Sentinel o..., Ruosti (Anonymous), 27-Jun-13 02:00 PM #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Dinvingion the Sentinel o..., Keara (Anonymous), 27-Jun-13 01:48 PM, #2
Reply Thanks for all the company in ranking., Craznar (Anonymous), 27-Jun-13 01:18 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115568 Previous topic | Next topic