Subject: "You naughty proboscophile, you!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113832
Show all folders

AmarantheSun 10-Mar-13 10:19 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113885, "You naughty proboscophile, you!"

Sorry to hear that your character fizzled out, but I've been there, and know how frustrating it can be.

It really makes my day to hear that the Love Spell quest was a highlight for you and Tinwold. You both were fantastic to immteract with and hearing that you enjoyed it *that* much is really inspiring to hear, as I had some frustrating *duds* that day as well, while attempting to stir things up. When I have so many duds, I can't help but start to wonder if even the participating folks are actually enjoying it all that much or if I'm just trapping them in my own little sandbox that they feel RP-obligated to play along with. Though, Heralds are usually a pretty safe bet, it is really great to hear from the both of you that you not only enjoyed it, but that it was a CF highlight memory. Thank you. It's hard to make time these days for those things, and getting feedback like that really does inspire me to want to invest the time to run more quests like that in the future.

Good luck with your next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Nerplunkt the Quirky Proboscophile... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 06-Mar-13 11:08 AM
Reply Nerplunkt picked his last nose. Thanks!!, Warren, 06-Mar-13 12:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Nerplunkt picked his last nose. Thanks!!, Quetzal (Anonymous), 06-Mar-13 05:28 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nerplunkt picked his last nose. Thanks!!, Tinwold (Anonymous), 06-Mar-13 07:40 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Nerplunkt picked his last nose. Thanks!!, Balli (Anonymous), 08-Mar-13 03:27 AM, #4
     Reply You naughty proboscophile, you!, Amaranthe, 10-Mar-13 10:19 PM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113832 Previous topic | Next topic