Subject: "RE: (DEL) Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Servant of the Taint" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1136
Show all folders

Vlakeney (Guest) (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-01 07:53 PM

#1139, "RE: (DEL) Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Servant of the Taint"

Well, I fucked up. Here goes:

Dawn - Serniae: Had fun. Ambrose: You helped me a lot, stood up for me in all those bitch talk fights with Satinka.. Braiden: Goob job. Seralyn: Thanks for inducting me. Dawn imms: Dawnies are mostly all the fortress has half the time to defend, give us a new poer :p

Arvidor: Drink little man, your cool.

Scions: Im rolling an ap.

Tribunals: Arbiter was better.

Reason for my "switch": OOC, Didnt wanna die. IC, Didnt wanna die. My con was going fast, wanted I ditch death. After finding that I wasnt gonna get my spells back any time soon, ##### it I tried to come back .. and wel im lazy. I hated my forms, I never perfected shapeshift... First hero, first muter.. ##### I blow at this game.

Satinka: Tonight Im going to pray Scion con kills you ya uppity bitch.

Ermm.. no the pK ratio aint busted I just fucking blow.
;p

Ambrose, email me. Lereclya@Hotmail.com. You tried to help me, my fault.

*** When posting a reply remember, if you cant say something nice ##### off *** Its 10:00PM, when I wake up ill hate myself for this. byebye.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Servan... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 07-Jun-01 07:46 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 07:24 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Vlakeney (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 09:55 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Vlakeney (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 07:53 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 09:11 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Braiden (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 12:07 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Grummy Gath (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 06:59 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1136 Previous topic | Next topic