Subject: "(DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Servan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1136
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 07-Jun-01 07:46 PM
Member since 28th Mar 2024
16748 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1136, "(DEL) Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Servant of the Taint"

Thu Jun 7 21:45:44 2001

5 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Vlakeney perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:123
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 07:24 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Vlakeney (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 09:55 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Vlakeney (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 07:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Arvidor (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jun-01 09:11 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Braiden (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 12:07 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..., Grummy Gath (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 06:59 AM, #5

Serniae Kordeav-Hall (Guest) (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-01 07:24 AM

#1137, "RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, didn't expect that. Heh, my pk ratio went up after you attacked me and I won. What it at now. .05%? Well anyways, sorry things didn't work out. Cya

Serniae Kordeav-Hall, the Knight Heroine, Servant of Dawn, Daughter of Bria.
*may the wind of faith guide you and keep you always!*

Vlakeney (Guest) (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-01 09:55 PM

#1138, "RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..."
In response to Reply #0

Hehe. As for never mastering shapeshift.. well.. Im lazy.. Never got lucket and at rank 51 I had 21 int :p As for attacking a porcupine.... do I get points for courage?

Vlakeney (Guest) (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-01 07:53 PM

#1139, "RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I fucked up. Here goes:

Dawn - Serniae: Had fun. Ambrose: You helped me a lot, stood up for me in all those bitch talk fights with Satinka.. Braiden: Goob job. Seralyn: Thanks for inducting me. Dawn imms: Dawnies are mostly all the fortress has half the time to defend, give us a new poer :p

Arvidor: Drink little man, your cool.

Scions: Im rolling an ap.

Tribunals: Arbiter was better.

Reason for my "switch": OOC, Didnt wanna die. IC, Didnt wanna die. My con was going fast, wanted I ditch death. After finding that I wasnt gonna get my spells back any time soon, ##### it I tried to come back .. and wel im lazy. I hated my forms, I never perfected shapeshift... First hero, first muter.. ##### I blow at this game.

Satinka: Tonight Im going to pray Scion con kills you ya uppity bitch.

Ermm.. no the pK ratio aint busted I just fucking blow.
;p

Ambrose, email me. Lereclya@Hotmail.com. You tried to help me, my fault.

*** When posting a reply remember, if you cant say something nice ##### off *** Its 10:00PM, when I wake up ill hate myself for this. byebye.

Arvidor (Guest) (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-01 09:11 PM

#1142, "RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..."
In response to Reply #1

I did find it odd you never mastered shapeshift. But we had some good times together. Never drank together but hey, figured another drunk would try to do that.

Not going to point out faults but we did have fun together. Fox is a nice form. I don't think you took full advantage of it and as a side note, a fox should not be attacking a porcupine. God, those types of fights sent shivers down my spine seeing you do that.

Good luck on your next character.

Arvidor

Braiden (Guest) (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-01 12:07 AM

#1141, "RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..."
In response to Reply #1

It was kind of upsetting when you asked to be removed from the haven, though I wasn't gonna fight you on it. I really had some problems with this character(IC of course) that I will shed light upon when I die. Good luck on your next character.

Braiden

Grummy Gath (Guest) (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-01 06:59 AM

#1140, "RE: (DEL) <None> Vlakeney the Betrayer of the Light, Se..."
In response to Reply #1

That'll teach you to try to bargain with an entropist.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1136 Previous topic | Next topic