Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109686
Show all folders

Lilyanthia (Anonymous)Wed 11-Jul-12 05:20 PM
Charter member
#109695, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City"

NO!!!! Why did you have to go and delete, you were so much fun to hang around with! I'd love just seeing you around cause I know I was going to be having fun! BTW, the charm was working, but I am not one to be easy of my love, even in real life! You have to work hard, and you certainly were at that! You will be SORELY missed Endy! Thanks for all the memorable memories and flowers.

Lily

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of Ancien... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 11-Jul-12 09:36 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of An..., Aranthueil (Anonymous), 13-Jul-12 04:05 PM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of An..., Leric (Anonymous), 11-Jul-12 09:39 PM, #5
Reply I was looking to fight with you a bit!, Cgadi (Anonymous), 11-Jul-12 09:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of An..., Lilyanthia (Anonymous), 11-Jul-12 05:20 PM #3
Reply I told Endylon to play hard to get..., Ziruanja (Anonymous), 12-Jul-12 02:53 AM, #6
Reply Aww!, Illanthos, 11-Jul-12 10:40 AM, #2
Reply Your build was similar to what I was thinking of doing ..., Alston, 11-Jul-12 10:30 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109686 Previous topic | Next topic