Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=109686
109686, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 11 07:32:01 2012

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Endylon perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:79
109746, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Aranthueil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
=( Had fun in the arena and running around with you. Now we just have a smelly dwarf to replace you.
109700, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Leric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is sad to me. I'm glad you made it to the event and then heckled Leric! It was hilarious, and then you got all pouty about not winning. Poor Endylon. But hey, you won a bunch of money gambling on a loan I gave you. And I helped ranked you! Why!?

Good luck with your next one, and stick around for more than 80 hours.
109699, I was looking to fight with you a bit!
Posted by Cgadi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad I got too interact with you at the inn event..

We could have had some fun!
109695, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Endylon the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Lilyanthia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NO!!!! Why did you have to go and delete, you were so much fun to hang around with! I'd love just seeing you around cause I know I was going to be having fun! :( BTW, the charm was working, but I am not one to be easy of my love, even in real life! You have to work hard, and you certainly were at that! You will be SORELY missed Endy! Thanks for all the memorable memories and flowers.

Lily
109703, I told Endylon to play hard to get...
Posted by Ziruanja on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He didn't believe me. This was truly a damn shame to see.
109688, Aww!
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you! What happened?
109687, Your build was similar to what I was thinking of doing with mine.
Posted by Alston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can you tell us how it "felt" to you?