Subject: "RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10663
Show all folders

Biacal (Guest)Thu 31-Oct-02 09:58 PM

#10665, "RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Well the ride is over! It started as a song slingin neutral arial male, and ended as a songless arial female evil as the immortals themselves. I had fun, first hero I have had in like a year. First Bard I have ever played. The PK % is not surprising considering the way I lived my life. I was not concerned with fighting in my youth, in fact I don't think I really got a kill until I was a hero. I was concerned with ranking so that I could explore thera. I was able to explore briefly, very briefly. Not sure who I pissed off, but I know I tried to live a life of balance. I seldom walked with lightwalkers, but often I spoke with them. I suppose all the smack talk pissed off an immortal because next thing I know with no explaination, no songs. I had become evil!! Love the game, but come on. I was just getting started. Oh did I mention that this is my first non-evil character in like 3 years, glad I didn't decide to go with orginal plan of elven bard. Was a great charater to play, made too many friends for the ride to stop so quickly. I will post the log of my downfall, you tell me if it is coincidence in timing or some RP that went way over my head. Reply are welcomed. Good or bad tell me what you thought of Biacal, how could I have prevented such an event, or just share a story. Laid to Rest, Biacal.

WM

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 31-Oct-02 04:10 PM
Reply You did some good things, too., Andhean, 05-Nov-02 07:26 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Biacal (Guest), 31-Oct-02 09:58 PM #2
Reply You know we all thought you were a Scion right?, Hero Range (Guest), 31-Oct-02 10:43 PM, #3
Reply That wasnt a flame by the way, sorry if it came across ..., Hero Range (Guest), 31-Oct-02 10:45 PM, #4
Reply Well..., lerintacks (Guest), 01-Nov-02 04:10 AM, #5
Reply RE: Well..., Quiditus, 01-Nov-02 11:08 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Boogie, 01-Nov-02 06:22 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Guenrayn (Guest), 01-Nov-02 07:21 AM, #7
Reply you seemed cool when I met you, incognito, 01-Nov-02 07:22 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Biacal the Grand Mistress of Artistry, danaethil (Guest), 05-Nov-02 12:37 PM, #10
Reply Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Quiditus, 31-Oct-02 07:29 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10663 Previous topic | Next topic