Subject: "RE: (DEL) Retrastilar the Master of Bronze, Hunted by Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10571
Show all folders

Ret (Guest)Tue 29-Oct-02 05:52 PM

#10574, "RE: (DEL) Retrastilar the Master of Bronze, Hunted by Battle"

Where's my PK ratio?! Geez deathangel, get it together.. Anyways, Retrastilar was a damned ancient character, I think I made him two summers ago out of sheer boredom and ranked him to about 35 before i got in a hole and quit playing him. Couple weeks ago I screwed over my last char and was really not feeling like rolling up a new one so i scroll through my last roled chars and somewhere up at the top was Retrastilar. I logged on him enough to keep him from autodeleting till now but not much more. After I had my little comeback I decided to make a role for him FINALLY. Here it is, if you don't want to read it basically my mother was raped by a dragon and died during my birth and I was disgraced by my kind, yada yada. But I never really went along with me being half giant/dragon cause I hated slurring my s's and it just sounded too stupid to talk like a giant and with the hiss:

Skip past this if you don't give a #####

Born the offspring of a cloud giant mother and a dragon, Retrastilar Sal'Myvia was blessed, and cursed by the traits and appearance he was given.

His birth took place in a village once massively populated by fire giant kind. For centuries it had been tormented by dragons that dwelled in nearby caves and horribe natural disasters. As the threat became more and more obvious the villagers grew weary and deserted the town. Retrastilar's mother Gollyia Yterien had lived alone in this village for nearly one hundred years and planned to stay there till her clearly iminent death came. Late one night the dragons came and scorched the remains of the village with their fiery breath. As Gollyia stood in the chaos watching her village burn she was swooped up by a massive black dragon and taken away to its cave.

Gollyia Yterien died while giving birth to Retrastilar. His dragon father Yleia'Vyoryin Galameleia called him little Sal'Myvia or "Smoke tongue" in his language. Yleia'Vyoryin raised Retrastilar as his child, teaching him all he would need to know to hunt and survive on his own. Yleia'Vyoryin knew Retrastilar would be treated as an outcast and feared for what he was and taught him to be ruthless and unforgiving. Retrastilar was clearly not dragon and quite clearly not cloud giant, but some sort of half breed. Born with the build and fiery temper of the cloud giants, and the strength, brutality, and intelligence of his dragon father. His slightly elongated face and neck along with his great talons and fangs ruled over any chance to be mistaken for a fire giant. He practiced rigorously with his father and was taught to speak the tongue of humans. When Retrastilar finally came of age and Yleia'Vyoryin was satisfied that Retrastilar had been taught all that he knew he set him on his way to find his fire giant kind in hope of acceptance.

The fleeing refugees of his village had begun building anew a village to start life over. When Retrastilar arrived to this town offering to help them rebuild the damage his father had done they threw stones at him and demanded he be killed for what his father had done. Retrastilar, hurt and outraged by these happenings ran from the village to the nearby forest and waited for nightfall to come. In the dead of the night Retrastilar crept to the village. Remembering the horrible things they had said about him and his father he flew into a rage and rampaged through the village in a blood thirsty state. The villages warrior fell before his fiery rage. Shattering timbers as he ran, he destroyed the work that had been begun and slaughtered the giants as they ran from their homes. Snorting smoke and snarling like an animal he watched the ruined village slowly burn to the ground with delight.

As dawn came Retrastilar visited his father and told him of what had happened. Yleia'Vyoryin was less than understanding, telling him "If you cannot make your own people understand you, then who will?." Throughly angered with his circumstances Retrastilar left his fathers cave and vowed to bring destruction to any who would bring malice or scorn him simply for what he was.

Finally Retrastilar arrived in Galadon, a large bustling town, filled with merchants selling anything possibly imaginable. Retrastilar strangely found that people would hardly look twice at his, as if he was nothing of importance or interest. Suitable a home for any he chose to reside here and live out his days to become some day a mighty warrior.

Well Retrastilar was kind of fun.. but i'm just so horribly sick of sword specs for the time, Still trying to figure out what I want to make now.. I don't really have many goodbyes cause I was drunk ALOT when I played this char..

Friends:

Gaplemo-Cannibal midget gnomes are the best thing ever, ever. People hated you and sometimes I did too but you were pretty hardcore and every time I hunted with you I always walked away with some amazing gear.

Yanthaera.. or whatever- You were nice to have around to group with and stuff.. Paladins are the best of groupmates

Temden- We never really did any real good ranking but you got me killed once and almost twice from mobs which really took some skills to keep from deleting.

Dahrimar- Some good times, all in good fun.

Enemies:

Jhalstruvv- Sorry I killed you so much, Perfect asssassinate elsewhere you terd.

Farnsworth- Well you werent really my ENEMY but i did not like you IC at all, Especially when you ignored me when you knew I was right, jerk

Tauser,Tessaron, Elf warrior spear guy and other ragers- You guys really werent so tough.. Tauser I hated fighting you, Kote, Both weapons drop, flee. Tessaron, you had mad crazy skills or something.. I hated you for insulting me right after I killed two of you rattlebaggers and then said I had no skill.

Others: Feel free to flame me or make fun of my ##### faced drunk tactics.

Others:

Bryvac- You seemed like a decent enough guy, except you looked like SUCH a dumbass asking ME, hunted by you fudge packers, to return your skull sword and belt, duh. Good times, sitting at pit waiting for my ##### that last time and you thought you were going to get it, except I died in an explore area, the one that you cant get out of by the wastelands, you know, so my ##### popped onto me .

Meladori- You seemed a litle too envolved in your pointless and bogus roleplaying.. You arent going to save Thera you dummy.

Others?

I'll see you all around, if you'd like to contact me my AIM is Lstantokarma or you can email me at Billbobag4@hotmail.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Retrastilar the Master of Bronze, Hunted by Bat [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 28-Oct-02 10:43 PM
Reply I know the feeling, damn bats. nt, Adrigon, 17-Nov-02 12:04 PM, #9
Reply How did I miss this.Damn., Sinlauk (Guest), 10-Nov-02 11:22 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Retrastilar the Master of Bronze, Hunted by ..., Ret (Guest), 29-Oct-02 05:52 PM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Retrastilar the Master of Bronze, Hunted by ..., Circ (Guest), 11-Nov-02 05:11 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Retrastilar the Master of Bronze, Hunted by ..., Ilados (Guest), 15-Nov-02 12:43 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Retrastilar the Master of Bronze, Hunted by ..., Bajula, 15-Nov-02 09:20 AM, #8
Reply I luv you man, Dahrimar (Guest), 29-Oct-02 12:25 AM, #2
Reply Good times buddy nt, Ret (Guest), 29-Oct-02 05:53 PM, #4
Reply ::sighs::, Jede, 29-Oct-02 12:06 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10571 Previous topic | Next topic