Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Rhaortten the Champion of Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105396
Show all folders

MreklauMon 09-Jan-12 05:00 AM
Member since 13th Oct 2011
155 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105398, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Rhaortten the Champion of Arms"

I don't know if anything happened leading up to this, but from my point of view rage deleting is lame. I guess I cannot understand how you can put time into a character and give up at the flick of a switch. The circumstances for you I guess were very unlucky given I fellback just before your second flurry. But thats the way my fights seem to go I either get owned or I do the owning. Maybe you were not enjoying the way the character was playing out but at level 45 in 36 hrs you probably really have not given it the chance.

GLWYN - Maybe try an Orc!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Rhaortten the Champion of Arms [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-Jan-12 03:32 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Rhaortten the Champion of Arms, Muzgash (Anonymous), 09-Jan-12 12:35 PM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Rhaortten the Champion of Arms, Mreklau, 09-Jan-12 05:00 AM #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Rhaortten the Champion of Arms, Illanthos, 09-Jan-12 12:21 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105396 Previous topic | Next topic