Subject: "I hope our talks were enjoyable." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99652
Show all folders

Keller Tel-len (Anonymous)Sat 28-May-11 11:05 PM
Charter member
#99689, "I hope our talks were enjoyable."

We didn't get to talk often. And rather than brag about killing Thror, I would hope I can keep you interested when you inevitably snoop even if/when my own frustration quite clearly bleeds through my laid-back RP. Things are escalating in terms of sportsmanship in ways I would really not prefer they did, but I am going to stick with the RP. I think just fighting me once and having played Imrahiest will shine new light on both sides of the war regarding hiding classes in general.

I cannot and will not say much, because I am intentionally saying less than I normally do as a player overall, but suffice to say that now that I know your build I would rather have fought you with you as a thug because it's possible though unlikely that incident would repeat itself.

I will say though, that you probably experienced in that instance what people felt against Flaaayin, only worse, and others in the Village seem to feel the same and act accordingly. It's tricky knowing I'm probably doing my job right and still having no discernable impact on events and you probably felt that way as well with your build.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(OVARIES DROPPED) [EPIC FAIL] Imrahiest the Hand of the... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 27-May-11 09:32 PM
Reply RE: (OVARIES DROPPED) [EPIC FAIL] Imrahiest the Hand of..., Drasdan (Anonymous), 28-May-11 02:43 PM, #12
Reply RE: (OVARIES DROPPED) [EPIC FAIL] Imrahiest the Hand of..., The Zaan (Anonymous), 28-May-11 11:46 AM, #11
Reply I had such a hard time getting your name right! ;), Zun (Anonymous), 28-May-11 11:12 AM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EPIC FAIL] Imrahiest the Hand of the Un..., HammerSong, 28-May-11 09:49 AM, #5
Reply Now I have to say it, Allysia (Anonymous), 28-May-11 09:33 AM, #6
Reply RE: Now I have to say it, HammerSong, 28-May-11 11:46 AM, #7
Reply I wouldn't say you were a FLOP 'ol buddy 'ol pal, Norington (Anonymous), 28-May-11 10:08 AM, #8
Reply I feel betrayed! My god was playing a filthy duergar!, TMNS, 28-May-11 11:42 AM, #10
Reply Devious Versatility, Kirslamix, 28-May-11 05:58 PM, #13
Reply RE: Devious Versatility, Old vet (Anonymous), 28-May-11 08:03 PM, #14
Reply Oy!, Chulun (Anonymous), 28-May-11 10:47 PM, #15
Reply I hope our talks were enjoyable., Keller Tel-len (Anonymous), 28-May-11 11:05 PM #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EPIC FAIL] Imrahiest the Hand of the Un..., Hyu (Anonymous), 30-May-11 02:24 AM, #17
Reply Fun Times, do it again! nt, Running Buddy (Anonymous), 28-May-11 09:10 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Imrahiest the Hand of the Unsee..., Gurzgred (Anonymous), 28-May-11 12:41 AM, #3
Reply About the only rager Faeshu didn't hate., Murphy, 27-May-11 11:47 PM, #2
Reply One of the rare thieves I really liked., Allysia (Anonymous), 27-May-11 10:20 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99652 Previous topic | Next topic