Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98074
Show all folders

RayihnMon 28-Mar-11 12:44 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98100, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Battlefield"

I'm going to try and be straight with you here. It probably won't go over well.

You might have a point about some things. I'm not saying you're right, I'm not saying you're completely wrong.

However, your attitude needs some work. This isn't your first offense, but I'm pretty sure it should be your last (yes, please consider this a warning - the last one I'm going to offer). Sending OOC tells, sending up offensive prays, spamming the newbie channel, spamming people with throwing yourself on their cabal guardians, these are things we ban people for. These are things that we ban people like Krilkov and Josiah for, and I know you can be better than that. I don't think you want to be held in the category of some of our worst players but you've had a pretty steady decline over the last couple years. Meltdowns on Dio's, here, and in game are beneath you. You need to learn to log off and walk away when things start to anger you. I know you want to be treated with and responded to with respect but no one wants to deal with someone who's cursing or sending up abrasive prays. That isn't going to get you off on the right foot with anyone.

Do better.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 27-Mar-11 12:44 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Ba..., Dughain (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 01:19 PM, #3
Reply It never ceases to amaze me how people fail to grasp Th..., Artificial, 27-Mar-11 03:37 PM, #4
Reply I'll second this., Homard, 27-Mar-11 04:22 PM, #6
     Reply I like to imagine Thror as an evil., Artificial, 27-Mar-11 04:30 PM, #7
          Reply Borkahd? n/t, Homard, 27-Mar-11 05:23 PM, #8
               Reply *like*, Borkahd, 28-Mar-11 01:16 AM, #11
Reply Two things..., Ghrim (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 04:16 PM, #5
Reply RE: Two things..., Dughain (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 05:56 PM, #9
Reply I will say this about Dughain., Allysia (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 06:04 PM, #10
Reply Cosign on that pally, Necromancer (Anonymous), 28-Mar-11 08:01 AM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Ba..., Rayihn, 28-Mar-11 12:44 PM #13
Reply Feh!, Ghrim (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 07:49 AM, #2
Reply Dughain, of Clan Dughain, wielding the sword of Dughain..., Artificial, 27-Mar-11 12:50 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98074 Previous topic | Next topic