Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98074
Show all folders

Dughain (Anonymous)Sun 27-Mar-11 01:19 PM
Charter member
#98080, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sorry folks. I can't handle the fact that CF has largely become populated by douchebags who don't RP or follow roles.

The kicker being the paladin (who will remain nameless) with defiance, twin hummingbird pendants, and all the other good-only legendary gear who still felt the need to fight me with Rhone (which i was fine with) and on top of it all, summon neutral (innocent) mobs to absorb the brunt of my bloodthirst (way to protect the innocent there, bud.) I had thought the full looting would get to me, but it turns out it's the folks who abuse the fact that they can request/etc etc and still decide to break role when it suits their staying alive.

I'll come up with more of a goodbye later, but it also didn't help when Thror, (who is largely absent from Village and apparently CF on a day to day basis) finally decides to take part in what's going on in the Village (which has been largely a lot of ####ty ####ty rp, lack of parity and pride, and disgracing village tradition) and shames me publicly over CB for following my role (which is not to trust orcs farther than I can throw them.) I can't blame him too much though because I know he never bothered reading my role, even though I was a follower, so he had no idea I was behaving both as a Villager should and as my character should.

End rant.

Thanks to those who were classy, there were a few of you, and Ghrim was one of them (until you decided to give up the commander position and ignore the rites by trying to give it to Kark, which was lame as hell.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 27-Mar-11 12:44 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Ba..., Dughain (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 01:19 PM #3
Reply It never ceases to amaze me how people fail to grasp Th..., Artificial, 27-Mar-11 03:37 PM, #4
Reply I'll second this., Homard, 27-Mar-11 04:22 PM, #6
     Reply I like to imagine Thror as an evil., Artificial, 27-Mar-11 04:30 PM, #7
          Reply Borkahd? n/t, Homard, 27-Mar-11 05:23 PM, #8
               Reply *like*, Borkahd, 28-Mar-11 01:16 AM, #11
Reply Two things..., Ghrim (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 04:16 PM, #5
Reply RE: Two things..., Dughain (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 05:56 PM, #9
Reply I will say this about Dughain., Allysia (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 06:04 PM, #10
Reply Cosign on that pally, Necromancer (Anonymous), 28-Mar-11 08:01 AM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Dughain the Legend of the Ba..., Rayihn, 28-Mar-11 12:44 PM, #13
Reply Feh!, Ghrim (Anonymous), 27-Mar-11 07:49 AM, #2
Reply Dughain, of Clan Dughain, wielding the sword of Dughain..., Artificial, 27-Mar-11 12:50 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98074 Previous topic | Next topic