Subject: "Passed the goodbyes because i was almost sure i won't see anyone remembering me. :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97852
Show all folders

Farrouk (Anonymous)Sun 13-Mar-11 10:59 PM
Charter member
#97870, "Passed the goodbyes because i was almost sure i won't see anyone remembering me. :)"

Yeah, we should have tried it before my deletion. But meh, it always comes unsuspected. And i realized that i'll have to spend another irl day overally to get my character back to where it was. I had to admit to myself that CF is just little bit too much time consuming. And every minor screwing of a character means another boring gathering and prepping, with a good chance to lose it all to another fortlander gang just another day. Was fun anyways, hope you enjoying it! Goodluck man!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Farrouk the Grand Master of Change... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 12-Mar-11 10:28 PM
Reply There goes my exploring buddy :(, Dhuril (Anonymous), 12-Mar-11 11:49 PM, #1
     Reply Passed the goodbyes because i was almost sure i won't s..., Farrouk (Anonymous), 13-Mar-11 10:59 PM #2
          Reply Man, I read that log of yours on Dio's, Faeshu (Anonymous), 13-Mar-11 11:39 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97852 Previous topic | Next topic