Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Farrouk the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97852
97852, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Farrouk the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 12 21:26:29 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Farrouk perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:172
97853, There goes my exploring buddy :(
Posted by Dhuril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dhuril had some good times with Farrouk, GLWYN
97870, Passed the goodbyes because i was almost sure i won't see anyone remembering me. :)
Posted by Farrouk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, we should have tried it before my deletion. But meh, it always comes unsuspected. And i realized that i'll have to spend another irl day overally to get my character back to where it was. I had to admit to myself that CF is just little bit too much time consuming. And every minor screwing of a character means another boring gathering and prepping, with a good chance to lose it all to another fortlander gang just another day. Was fun anyways, hope you enjoying it! Goodluck man! :D
97872, Man, I read that log of yours on Dio's
Posted by Faeshu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And yes, THAT seemed way over the top, with Fortress, Outlander and Battle after you at the same time, forgetting their own strife in an instant. Don't know if I should be happy that I wasn't there.

Other than that... I once saw you in Blackclaw and thought, hey, one more felar shifter I don't know, let me sneak up on him and say hello. And then I see the red aura, and it's a bit disappointing.