Subject: "Ah, a fun run comes to an end" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9306
Show all folders

MinyarWed 25-Sep-02 08:51 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9310, "Ah, a fun run comes to an end"

Well, I'd like to start this farewell by saying that the arcane transmuter class is awesome. I had so much fun hunting with Simyar. I had so many funny and sometimes just mean situations that I came into with him. It is rather nice to be able to be totally unseen as you sneak up on people, and then hide in the woods as you come out of duo dimension. I loved playing Simyar, and I had intended to be around more. However, the grove is strong, and I like challenge more. I also am more into fighting classes than sideline classes, and so my pk ratio is low, because I die a lot thinking I'm a warrior, not a mage.

The farewells:

IMMS:
Bria - First and foremost my lady in the game. Thank you for the tattoo that you gave me, and for the love that you showed Simyar. You made my experience fun, I only wish you would have run with some of the things I had put in my role after I was tattooed, for it went right in line with seeking the past of the elves. Ah well, I wish, I wish, I wish. I'm so thankful to you though for making my time fun.

Saldradien - I didn't like you at first, for a few of my chars, but once you got 52 you seemed to be a bit better. I know you are just trying to do a good job, but I think you tend to irk people sometimes. Its ok though, Thror does it a lot too! *wink*

Uller - Didn't see you much, but I know you watch out for us, wish we saw you more often.

Sebeok - Basically saw you when you became an IMP, then never again. Same as with Uller!

Sylvan:
I love the pack, but I need a change, Weswin, Danical, then Simyar, I think i need to go elsewhere for a bit. Which is why I deleted, boredom. I just wasn't having fun, and instead of putting simyar on the back burner while I played something else, I decided to delete. I don't like eq hoarding cabal sitters, so I'm not going to become one.

Alysrith - You are the best "woman" for the job. You are one of the most talented roleplayers I have met, and i wish you good luck in whatever you do. You were the only person Simyar trusted completely with his life. He would group with you regardless, and knew that a good fight would probably insue as we hunted.

Hralng - Hard worker, just need to learn your tactics a bit better I think. You really are a competent warrior, but I think you, along with other sylvan warriors, have to learn how to use the powers we have to your best advantage.

Stelinsia - You were a good friend to Simyar, the other arrogant elf in the grove, I laughed pretty hard at that name callin fight we had, I can't even remember what it was about. You were great though

Blimbali and Dharum - This goes with my conspiracy theory that the weird druids get Leutenant (sp?). You two are great, I'm not saying anything against ya, its just funny that four of the past leut's have all been druids. Dharum, I love your roleplay as well. Keep it up you two.

Gwimdorf - Love you man, you are the future of the Warders, don't get down on yourself, and stick in there, you have so much potential its scary. You are there for anyone, and i mean anyone, in the grove who needs you, thats awesome.

Sahannara - Would you croak already you old fart! You are a great Warder though, why you don't have a title, is beyond me. Though, that is one area the warder lords definately lack, is in rewarding those within the grove. More of us should get titles, I only got my last name because Bria gave it to me. Ah well, such is life sometimes, keep it up there.

Nhernin - You are also the future of the grove. A bit too hasty at times, and I think you need to learn how to trap a bit better, but you are also a great confidant, and I trusted you to have my back, regardless.

If I forgot ya, and you want to say something, I'm sure I'll respond

Scion:
Urden - Lots of fun fights, lots of times where we almost had you..sneaky bastard!

Kalraak - Man, you hurt me bad a few times there, when you guys were in scary power.

Dullameh - I helped kill you, that was a highlight of Simyar's life. You were scary too, but you weren't around too long as a mortal in SImyar's life.

The arcane duo - Had fun fighting against you too, when you guys deleted, it basically started the chasm's downward spiral.

Can't think of others right now, but I know I fought a good number of you.

Battle:

Bryvac - Heh, Simyar didn't like you too much because of how he viewed some of your people. When you hit me on eastern in a group, I was ticked off, because I know how ragers should be, and that didn't seem to be it. However, you sat and talked with me in the forest for a good while, and I really enjoyed that. Simyar was a follower of Bria, so that talk in the forest gave Simyar the opportunity to have mercy in his heart for you. Not that i COuld have killed you anyway!

Valarath - You killed me once when I was young, because I worded back and yo uwalked in and hit me. Stinking cranial

Gyasi - You got me once, I got you once...we ended in a one one tie. You were the only rager I would actually go after, jsut because of how you killed me in arial.

Scarab:

Amora - Lots of fun fights, my favorite was when you told me to leave the grove, and you didn't know i had the drakes waiting for your arse. You came in, and we finished you off pretty quick. You were one tough S.O.B.

Uulgraz - You got me when we were younger, and Simyar always wanted a chance to bring you justice from the wilds. However, you level sat at 40 or whatever, and never entered the hero ranges of paladins and elves. I thought it was pretty weak.

Tribunal:

Brandulir - Man, you are tough, I think they should make you vindicator honestly. However, an airform with those powers would be sick. You were already sick to begin with. WE finally got you though, and Simyar could rest a bit easier being flagged after that.

Uelveyye - Ah, my arcane counterpart in tribunal. I thought you had me that time you froze my mind in the guild, but I got away...lucky me, then that time i fogged you and got you in galadon was I though, one of my finer jobs. Lots of fun fights, lots of close misses and losses...good work.

Noldruk - You were tough, Simyar didn't like you, but as with all my chars, I really never back down, even when I should, ah well! Good work

Garhizrus - You got me for my last death..you Suck! I was so surprised to come back to my corpse and get everything I had, minus my eagle staff...I was very surprised.

Ilyatur - Ranger Tribunal, has to suck, since your familiarity has to be bad. You try hard though, and that is what really matters.

Entropy:

Onilyn - I liked ya, and I didn't like the whole war thing with Alysrith. You have to understand that Simyar "loved" Alysrith, and would do anythign for her. So, I would of course side with her, and would have hunted you if the need arised, or if you went after her again.

Drakes and former Drakes:

Wasarbre - I loved fighting beside you, you were very competent, and I was mad when you deleted.

Gorach - You were so odd, you drove Simyar nuts a few times, but I liked you for the most part.

Paladins:
I can't even name oall of you, but there sure were a lot, and we fought together often. Some of you were very good at what you do, ie Barilan, Ulthur, Othloir, and some of you weren't. I had fun travelling with you though!

Maran, Dawn:

Karhon - Loved you, summon/hold....*wince*

Jelare - Heh, you became the heart of the hummingbird, and i recommended you get tattooed...ah well, you were definately more about loving all then Simyar was. I always wanted a title like Simyar D'Arelin, Battlemage of the Hummingbird!

Finduthilas - FUn fights, you are a good opponent, and a tough one.

Lardovian - I don't think you ever got me, or I ever got you, just a lot of earthbind, and chomping

Anyway, farewell to all, if you want to say something to me, email me at minyar13@aol.com

laters,
Aaron aka Simyar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Simyar D'Arelin the High Wizard of the Arcane [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 25-Sep-02 08:17 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Simyar D'Arelin the High Wizard of the Arcan..., Bryvac, 26-Sep-02 11:28 AM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Simyar D'Arelin the High Wizard of the Arcan..., Minyar, 26-Sep-02 05:14 PM, #26
Reply RE: (DEL) Simyar D'Arelin the High Wizard of the Arcan..., Gwimdorf, 25-Sep-02 10:12 PM, #10
Reply Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Minyar, 25-Sep-02 08:51 PM #4
Reply RE: Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Uulgraz (Guest), 25-Sep-02 09:02 PM, #5
Reply Ahh, that time at the Inn., Valarath (Guest), 25-Sep-02 09:56 PM, #6
Reply Oh, and Bryvac didnt "hit" you., Valarath (Guest), 25-Sep-02 10:02 PM, #7
     Reply ah yes, he fled after a round of combat, Minyar, 25-Sep-02 10:05 PM, #8
          Reply RE: ah yes, he fled after a round of combat, Nilushka (Guest), 26-Sep-02 12:22 AM, #12
               Reply Not that I want a huge argument..., Minyar, 26-Sep-02 10:09 AM, #19
Reply *screech!*, Arehanah (Guest), 25-Sep-02 10:09 PM, #9
Reply RE: *screech!*, Minyar, 26-Sep-02 10:26 AM, #23
Reply RE: Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Lardovian (Guest), 25-Sep-02 10:57 PM, #11
Reply Slightly confused..., Rooqweaz, 26-Sep-02 02:52 AM, #13
Reply Fun...but boring, Minyar, 26-Sep-02 10:13 AM, #20
Reply Heralds?, Hirin (Guest), 26-Sep-02 04:59 AM, #14
Reply RE: Heralds?, Minyar, 26-Sep-02 10:14 AM, #21
Reply Farewell'um ye softy elf!! CHOMP!!CHOMP!!, Rockbiter (Guest), 26-Sep-02 05:09 AM, #15
Reply Here's to conspiracy, Blimbali (Guest), 26-Sep-02 08:09 AM, #16
Reply RE: Here's to conspiracy, Minyar, 26-Sep-02 10:17 AM, #22
Reply RE: Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Uelveyye, 26-Sep-02 09:46 AM, #17
Reply Now who will be my nemesis!, Brandulir (Guest), 26-Sep-02 09:54 AM, #18
Reply Hey! What about me., Artose (Guest), 26-Sep-02 04:19 PM, #25
Reply RE: Hey! What about me., Minyar, 26-Sep-02 05:31 PM, #27
Reply Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence., Hralng (Guest), 26-Sep-02 06:14 PM, #28
Reply RE: Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Bria, 26-Sep-02 06:15 PM, #29
Reply RE: Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Priolith (Guest), 28-Sep-02 03:35 PM, #30
Reply RE: Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Minyar, 28-Sep-02 03:38 PM, #31
Reply RE: Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Sahannara (Guest), 29-Sep-02 02:15 PM, #32
Reply RE: Ah, a fun run comes to an end, Alysrith, 30-Sep-02 06:37 PM, #33
Reply RE: (DEL) Simyar D'Arelin the High Wizard of the Arcan..., Wasarbre (Guest), 25-Sep-02 08:41 PM, #3
Reply Simyar's ROle, Minyar, 25-Sep-02 08:25 PM, #2
Reply HEY!, Quiditus, 25-Sep-02 08:21 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9306 Previous topic | Next topic