Subject: "RE: (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9128
Show all folders

Dalewiki (Guest)Mon 16-Sep-02 04:21 PM

#9129, "RE: (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous"

Okay, farewells are in order I guess. A lot of different things hit me at once and led to my deciding it was time to move on. This was my second paladin and since the first one I played was maybe my third or fourth character when I barely knew the game, things went a lot more smoothly. Great class, lots of fun, but not as overpowered as some people would have you to believe.

I honestly thought that I would time the shift in power to be heroing right around the same time Scions were regaining momentum. Bad calculation on my part - oh well.

Big thanks go out to Intronan for empowerment and some awesome virtues. I wish I had been a better follower. I had planned to seek your tattoo, but I realized immortals intimidate me for some reason.

Gorach you were definitely a joy to be around you drunken lout

Doriah lack of enemies seems to have put you on hiatus, but it was a pleasure nonetheless

Sloryas, Finduthilas - always nice to work with a competent warlock or two

Uelveyye, find someone else to help you slay that certain king now

Gromezy I wish things had turned out differently

Valarath and Maemer, thanks for the kind words at the end

Jeeze there must be others, but I'm working on a couple of hours sleep and can't seem to come up with much. See you all on the blood stained fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 15-Sep-02 12:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous, Dalewiki (Guest), 16-Sep-02 04:21 PM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous, Arnora (Guest), 17-Sep-02 01:39 AM, #4
Reply Oi !!!!, Gorach, 17-Sep-02 01:59 AM, #5
Reply Ack!, Uelveyye, 19-Sep-02 10:32 AM, #6
Reply Bah., Gorach, 16-Sep-02 06:28 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous, Sloryas, 15-Sep-02 03:51 PM, #1
     Reply was fun, gromezy (Guest), 26-Sep-02 07:24 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9128 Previous topic | Next topic