Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=9128
9128, (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 15 14:49:26 2002

3 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Dalewiki perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:340
PK Ratio:20% (closer to 100% is better)

9129, RE: (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous
Posted by Dalewiki on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Okay, farewells are in order I guess. A lot of different things hit me at once and led to my deciding it was time to move on. This was my second paladin and since the first one I played was maybe my third or fourth character when I barely knew the game, things went a lot more smoothly. Great class, lots of fun, but not as overpowered as some people would have you to believe.

I honestly thought that I would time the shift in power to be heroing right around the same time Scions were regaining momentum. Bad calculation on my part - oh well.

Big thanks go out to Intronan for empowerment and some awesome virtues. I wish I had been a better follower. I had planned to seek your tattoo, but I realized immortals intimidate me for some reason.

Gorach you were definitely a joy to be around you drunken lout

Doriah lack of enemies seems to have put you on hiatus, but it was a pleasure nonetheless

Sloryas, Finduthilas - always nice to work with a competent warlock or two

Uelveyye, find someone else to help you slay that certain king now ;)

Gromezy I wish things had turned out differently

Valarath and Maemer, thanks for the kind words at the end

Jeeze there must be others, but I'm working on a couple of hours sleep and can't seem to come up with much. See you all on the blood stained fields.
9132, RE: (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous
Posted by Arnora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to say again it was a pleasure travelling with you... you where quite fun and very tolerant of arnora... :) luck with your next char!
Farker_of_heaven@hotmail.com
9131, Oi !!!!
Posted by Gorach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lout ? lout ?? LOUT ??!! Me ?? How can you !!! You bloddy stinkin' stupi' gian'... }> .. see you around in the fields.

Gorach.
9130, Ack!
Posted by Uelveyye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another gone!
Man come on you loved tearing through that king when he was all soft slow brittle and small. Much better than playing with him hard fast supple and big.......oh emm I mean....oh well!

I'll miss you Dale!!
9133, Bah.
Posted by Gorach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He Dalewiki, was nice knowing you.. you just started to reply my 'fa' ass' and 'smar'ass' and stuff .. bah.. anyways .. was fun, hope to see you around.

Gorach.
9134, RE: (DEL) Dalewiki the Avenger of the Righteous
Posted by Sloryas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why the hell did you go and delete?
9135, was fun
Posted by gromezy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, sad to seeya go, i guess we all die
at sime time,

Seeya on the Fields! :)