Subject: "Help! Nurok hit me over the head!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90823
Show all folders

Nurok (Guest)Tue 02-Mar-10 10:40 AM

#90823, "Help! Nurok hit me over the head!"

Whelp,

That was a fun ride, while it lasted. I find that in between my other hobbies and my life I have little time left to invest in poor ol' Nurok. In all honesty, the village deserves leadership that is motivated, and itching to play...which just is not me any more . Role playing a mouthy dwarf was probably one of the cooler things I've done in my CF career. Also, after the great purge I felt the need to return to my roots within the village. Which as always, was a mixed blessing/curse. I interacted with a lot of folks, and I am sure some of you will get left out of my goodbyes..for that I apologize. Likely, I would have deleted Nurok a lot sooner, had I not had the benefit of at least one solid fangirl . Anyways, on to my goodbies.

IMMS:

Iunna: Yes, I am listing you before Thror. You pretty much made this character for me, our interactions were always fun. From simply kickin' it back, to you kicking my ass..all top notch. And gosh, how many warrior-ish/drillmaster/battle sexual innuendo's could we come up with. Also, you pretty much cured me of my dyslexic tendency of misspelling "believe" as "beleive". I misspelled it a few times, and I thought for sure I'd be busted, and you'd know exactly who I was...however, I don't think you ever figured me out. But now that the cat is out of the bag I can say..... That you finally taught me the long and graceful strokes of the bigger blade hur hur... Regardless, thank you for all the fun, and I really appreciate all the support you showed me.

Thror: Interacting with you kicked ass. When I was a Heroimm, and saw you return up high prior to announcing it to the masses, I was jaded. As, I had never gotten to play a follower of yours. Although, I doubt I fully grasped your religion at the get-go. You sure did take me under your wing, and our dwarf vs dwarf interactions were hillarious, especially when I was with "your" woman...good stuff.
I didn't find the fact that your playtimes seemed not to match mine too much a problem...because after all, I had "your" gal to take care of me

Team Battle: The rites were amazing, and fun. You guys really pull it off for the Cabal, and I hope you continue to do so. Although I wish I had performed better in the wits...it was a great village learning experience.

Morts:

Zinzisin: You were a bastard, and rightly so. Pre-purge I was playing Iztatsin...who was a lvl 25 dark elf dagger spec, who I intended to make defender dagger/mace stsf/surrounding or stsf/flow...You pulled it off quite nicely, and I always enjoyed your jabs at Nurok..Even though I did pound you once .

Druvik: Great guy, I hope you are still having fun. Shifters can definitely be a rough fight for a defender assassin. Anyways, I always enjoyed hanging with you.

Sophia: Your outlandery villager style was quite unique. Sometimes, I did not know what to make of it, but it worked for you.

Kaelph: I am sorry you deleted, and that there was little I could do to stop the constant manhandling you were receiving. Hard to endure that kind of treatment.

Knacnar: You seem like a very experienced player. Your game/area knowledge is top notch. However, it always seemed to me that you could step it up a notch on the leadership half of being the commander..take this feedback as constructive criticism, and not a jab please. With your game knowledge, if you ramped up a few leadership style ideas and brought them to the table for the village, you'd be (in my book) a great leader, rather than just the commander.

Droma: Solid rager, keep it up. You impressed me quite a few times, and I think you are doing really well.

Arlo: I feel really bad for killing you in the circle (as a player) but from an RP perspective, it was the right thing to do.

Enemies:

Nexuns:

Ellywinkle: You stuck it out for a long time and were always willing to attempt a retrieval regardless of the odds. Also, I cannot remember you ever bitching in a semi OOC manner...so kudos to you!

Sauq: Same as ellywinkle, except I gotta say you+that conjie abusing that obvious fireball bug pissed me right off. I mean, killing 1 person with a 1 shot fireball is one thing, if you stop there..killing your entire range and pushing forward to kill the D and take the head (with a single fireball) was crap.

Night: You need to take a step back, and re-examine what you are doing. After I killed your svirf (Durggan?) and then your dwarf (forgot his name) your OOC commentary was over the top. Also, I knew you were that imperial bard, just from the way you would speak to me in game. Just FYI it isn't good RP to continually threaten a hero (when you are lvl 20) when such said hero could likely kill you with a harsh stare. I realize this game can create an "arch nemesis" for every player...but damn, take it easy.

Scions:

Where are the scions...

Empire:

Melemelemlemelemel: yeah..I won't pick on your name, except for misspelling it . I liked you, but I also found that drow shaman was not a good matchup for dwarf mace berserker. I think I killed you 5-6 times myself, at least. I gotta say, I found it hillarious when you finally managed to gang me down, and demand the bloodoath...despite your losses

Adarmar: Tough char, I think I know who you are, but not going to start my conspiracies in my BF thread. YOU SIR! drove me nuts. I cannot believe how many times I would curse over not being able to use my prep knowledge vs your prep knowledge. How many times a potion would've made my day..le sigh. Anyways, try to get rid of your full-looty bad sportsmanship tendencies, and I think you would be a great asset to CF.

Ckath: Good stuff..I liked you..despite you ganking me and feeding that AP my charges

As I said, I am sure I missed people and I am sorry for that. If I missed you, drop a line and I will reply. I have been playing Eve online a lot more now that my corp is pulling out of CVA space. Anyways, I may be back, I may not..not sure at this juncture! Thanks to all of you who made Nurok fun!

Finally, my previous chars

Selfren Vandergast, Stalwart hunter of the damned.
Penz the black-clad samurai of battle.
Panir Azzamen
Sarien Thillusen, the avatar of courage.
Hakdu, the toungless idiot.
Nurok Flamebeard

Nurok out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHelp! Nurok hit me over the head! [View all] , Nurok (Guest), Tue 02-Mar-10 10:40 AM
Reply You will be missed..., Droma (Guest), 07-Mar-10 10:37 AM, #17
Reply I do have a way with the Drillmasters., Iunna, 03-Mar-10 09:22 AM, #15
Reply RE: I do have a way with the Drillmasters., Nurok (Guest), 03-Mar-10 11:03 AM, #16
Reply RE: Help! Nurok hit me over the head!, Ellywinkle (Guest), 02-Mar-10 11:03 PM, #14
Reply RE: Help! Nurok hit me over the head!, HammerSong, 02-Mar-10 08:15 PM, #12
Reply RE: Help! Nurok hit me over the head!, Nurok (Guest), 02-Mar-10 09:02 PM, #13
Reply Bring tha Raucuss, Druvik (Guest), 02-Mar-10 07:49 PM, #11
Reply RE: Help! Nurok hit me over the head!, Manno (Guest), 02-Mar-10 07:03 PM, #10
Reply RE: Help! Nurok hit me over the head!, Fwipplethunt (Guest), 02-Mar-10 05:47 PM, #8
Reply You've got me wrong., Nurok (Guest), 02-Mar-10 05:55 PM, #9
Reply RE: Help! Nurok hit me over the head!, Nnaeshuk (Guest), 02-Mar-10 02:13 PM, #6
Reply Trying to shy away from boards, Knac (Guest), 02-Mar-10 01:04 PM, #4
Reply RE: Trying to shy away from boards, Nurok (Guest), 02-Mar-10 02:05 PM, #5
     Reply I agree, Knac (Guest), 02-Mar-10 02:49 PM, #7
Reply RE: Help! Nurok hit me over the head!, Patakie (Guest), 02-Mar-10 12:12 PM, #2
Reply RE: Help! Nurok hit me over the head!, Nurok (Guest), 02-Mar-10 12:59 PM, #3
Reply Was fun, good fights...see ya later., Jazon (Guest), 02-Mar-10 11:21 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90823 Previous topic | Next topic