Subject: "RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90415
Show all folders

thendrellFri 12-Feb-10 09:16 PM
Member since 08th May 2009
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90426, "RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?"

I was always curious about this one. I think I fought him four times with thendrell, no doubt he was just using me for the paladin phylactery but he would always come to Akan and just shred me, but luckily recall was to voralian so I could get away since I could not use potions. I had two fighting deaths, another pwk death even with around -85 save spell and decent save mental (not sure which helps) and in the last fight I actually chased him off. Never could get him to duel me again after that, but he was always a good sport and generally would not bother me unless it was a decent amount of time since our last fight.

I think there was a bug with drain life on a character with spirit of the blade up cause it wrecked him and brought him to writhing from being covered with out really inflicting any damage I could see actually hitting him. Then I think it was his cloak that saved him since he disappeared. Wish I had logs, that would have been a good one. Was the first fight I ever used all my virtue powers and tattoo powers for, and still basically would have lost if not for that little glitch, if it was one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAlright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos? [View all] , TMNS_lazy (Guest), Thu 11-Feb-10 06:48 PM
Reply Thrakburzug? n/t, Pro (Guest), 12-Feb-10 10:38 PM, #9
Reply No. (nt), Guest1 (Guest), 12-Feb-10 10:42 PM, #10
Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, thendrell, 12-Feb-10 09:16 PM #8
Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, Kraenesk (Guest), 12-Feb-10 12:18 PM, #5
Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, Graatch (Guest), 12-Feb-10 12:36 PM, #6
Reply Batman, got a ms paint of Outties slogging off? NSFW? ..., Forsakenz (Guest), 12-Feb-10 03:21 PM, #7
Reply I'd LOVE to find out who this was! We had some AWESOME ..., ZubiKreo (Guest), 12-Feb-10 05:34 AM, #3
Reply Spill the beans, Celenai (Guest), 12-Feb-10 12:24 AM, #2
Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, Isildur, 12-Feb-10 12:07 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 12-Feb-10 08:17 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90415 Previous topic | Next topic