Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAlright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90415
90415, Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kinda liked this character.

Interacting with mortal Satebos was quite interesting, as I got the sense you weren't a newbie but yet you weren't someone who knew EVERYTHING if that makes sense. I believe I may have ranked with you at some point, or tried to kill you.

Newbie Lich'd Satebos was a blast. I had a sphere knowledge shifter and we traded information quite a bit. I hope you enjoyed what I showed re: certain item and I hope it helped you get to where you wished to go (as I noticed it in your inventory for the last couple months before you got purged).

Right before you got gear-purged you were this nebuluos force, that no one knew what to expect from (I played two different characters that hunted you). We never knew if you were going to hunt us down or just continue on your way, and no matter what we tried we were never successful in taking you down. I tried that time in Arkham with the ragers but your ghoul army just annihilated me after I entwined you. You also gave one of my lowbie fire giants a lot of really nice gear (including hell and Silent gear) in exchange for information and I think I may have had something you wanted, not sure.

I don't know if you even logged in to do much else but keep your char alive post-gear purge, so I can't comment on that Satebos, but congradulations on making a completely unique character in CF. It seems a shame we will never see the IMM comments or your role (as well as Ahtieli's).
90427, Thrakburzug? n/t
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rty
90428, No. (nt)
Posted by Guest1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asd123
90426, RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?
Posted by thendrell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was always curious about this one. I think I fought him four times with thendrell, no doubt he was just using me for the paladin phylactery but he would always come to Akan and just shred me, but luckily recall was to voralian so I could get away since I could not use potions. I had two fighting deaths, another pwk death even with around -85 save spell and decent save mental (not sure which helps) and in the last fight I actually chased him off. Never could get him to duel me again after that, but he was always a good sport and generally would not bother me unless it was a decent amount of time since our last fight.

I think there was a bug with drain life on a character with spirit of the blade up cause it wrecked him and brought him to writhing from being covered with out really inflicting any damage I could see actually hitting him. Then I think it was his cloak that saved him since he disappeared. Wish I had logs, that would have been a good one. Was the first fight I ever used all my virtue powers and tattoo powers for, and still basically would have lost if not for that little glitch, if it was one.
90423, RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?
Posted by Kraenesk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really wanted to see who Satebos was, interacted with him with multiple chars, and I thought when he wanted to be he was easily the scarier of the two liches. He just didnt seem as motivated to rack up the PK's. But as Tlingit I was talking to him and was like oh hell I dont have the scales, and I face six outlanders including and invoker. How does Satebos respond, you'll owe me for this then. He proceeds to walk to the tree with me, no army. And kills all six of the outlanders while I retrieve, with some notable ones among them, then say ok let's take the fetish while we're at it, walks in, rapes the spirit, walks out all nonchalante like it was no big deal and not even a challenge, then goes back to exploring while the outlander slog off. I was quite impressed and it always scared me what he would do to the playerbase if he got motivated to start racking up some pk's.
90424, RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?
Posted by Graatch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's a log I'd very much like to see.
90425, Batman, got a ms paint of Outties slogging off? NSFW? nt
Posted by Forsakenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
90421, I'd LOVE to find out who this was! We had some AWESOME interactions...
Posted by ZubiKreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... First Kreo managing to get you to fund him with what was it? 200 gold at lvl 11! I was shocked that I managed to convince you. heh We had some damned interesting deals during Kreo's life.

Then Zubi, she had some elaborate plans to full fill the scion prophecy. And she needed either you and Ahtieli, no doubt an empress would aid a scion so, left me with you. I had a lead on every single item I needed for the "ritual", my only problem to obtain your help you wanted that damned thing from hell. ROFL Either, way, that meeting we had was by far the creepiest experience I've had on CF. Add Zubi's totally eratic and crazy behavior to that. A shame that I decided to leave CF there... Just to come back 1-2 weeks later. rofl

Well, whomever you were, you were awesome! So do reveal yourself dammit!

/Kreo, Zubi, Arrna, Iegob and Zefta. (Think that's the onse you interacted with.)
90418, Spill the beans
Posted by Celenai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What was the deal with that rubber duck?
90416, RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd be surprised if it wasn't an imm or ex-imm. And I also enjoyed Satebos. Except when he was killing me. :)
90422, RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I'd be surprised if it wasn't an imm or ex-imm. And I also
>enjoyed Satebos. Except when he was killing me. :)

he was not.