Subject: "Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90415
Show all folders

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 11-Feb-10 06:48 PM

#90415, "Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?"

I kinda liked this character.

Interacting with mortal Satebos was quite interesting, as I got the sense you weren't a newbie but yet you weren't someone who knew EVERYTHING if that makes sense. I believe I may have ranked with you at some point, or tried to kill you.

Newbie Lich'd Satebos was a blast. I had a sphere knowledge shifter and we traded information quite a bit. I hope you enjoyed what I showed re: certain item and I hope it helped you get to where you wished to go (as I noticed it in your inventory for the last couple months before you got purged).

Right before you got gear-purged you were this nebuluos force, that no one knew what to expect from (I played two different characters that hunted you). We never knew if you were going to hunt us down or just continue on your way, and no matter what we tried we were never successful in taking you down. I tried that time in Arkham with the ragers but your ghoul army just annihilated me after I entwined you. You also gave one of my lowbie fire giants a lot of really nice gear (including hell and Silent gear) in exchange for information and I think I may have had something you wanted, not sure.

I don't know if you even logged in to do much else but keep your char alive post-gear purge, so I can't comment on that Satebos, but congradulations on making a completely unique character in CF. It seems a shame we will never see the IMM comments or your role (as well as Ahtieli's).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAlright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos? [View all] , TMNS_lazy (Guest), Thu 11-Feb-10 06:48 PM
Reply Thrakburzug? n/t, Pro (Guest), 12-Feb-10 10:38 PM, #9
Reply No. (nt), Guest1 (Guest), 12-Feb-10 10:42 PM, #10
Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, thendrell, 12-Feb-10 09:16 PM, #8
Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, Kraenesk (Guest), 12-Feb-10 12:18 PM, #5
Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, Graatch (Guest), 12-Feb-10 12:36 PM, #6
Reply Batman, got a ms paint of Outties slogging off? NSFW? ..., Forsakenz (Guest), 12-Feb-10 03:21 PM, #7
Reply I'd LOVE to find out who this was! We had some AWESOME ..., ZubiKreo (Guest), 12-Feb-10 05:34 AM, #3
Reply Spill the beans, Celenai (Guest), 12-Feb-10 12:24 AM, #2
Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, Isildur, 12-Feb-10 12:07 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Alright, one lich goodbye down. Paging Satebos?, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 12-Feb-10 08:17 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90415 Previous topic | Next topic