Subject: "Harlvy is gone..hadn't been pl;aying him much." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90130
Show all folders

Minyar1 (Guest)Fri 29-Jan-10 11:13 AM

#90130, "Harlvy is gone..hadn't been pl;aying him much."

Harlvy is gone as I had lost interest in playing him when I had few enemies and things were just boring. I rolled him up initially because I had noticed there were a lot of Imperials early on in the fifth age. Well...that changed and it was outlander/battle heaven and neither of those I could actively hunt, save a few. So...Harlvy is gone and something to disturb those powerhouses is in the works.

I had a lot of fun with folks. Thanks to all who interacted with Digi and I. I look forward to making another conjurer in the future.

Later!
Aaron

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHarlvy is gone..hadn't been pl;aying him much. [View all] , Minyar1 (Guest), Fri 29-Jan-10 11:13 AM
Reply RE: Harlvy is gone..hadn't been pl;aying him much., Alondarin (Guest), 02-Feb-10 06:16 AM, #5
Reply Bummer!, Nnaeshuk (Guest), 29-Jan-10 04:09 PM, #2
Reply I thought you were a good char but, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 29-Jan-10 06:43 PM, #3
     Reply That option would not have fit the role., Minyar1 (Guest), 29-Jan-10 10:47 PM, #4
Reply Your the fourth now to delete on us! Bleh!, Aurilimilis (Guest), 29-Jan-10 11:20 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90130 Previous topic | Next topic