Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHarlvy is gone..hadn't been pl;aying him much.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90130
90130, Harlvy is gone..hadn't been pl;aying him much.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Harlvy is gone as I had lost interest in playing him when I had few enemies and things were just boring. I rolled him up initially because I had noticed there were a lot of Imperials early on in the fifth age. Well...that changed and it was outlander/battle heaven and neither of those I could actively hunt, save a few. So...Harlvy is gone and something to disturb those powerhouses is in the works.

I had a lot of fun with folks. Thanks to all who interacted with Digi and I. I look forward to making another conjurer in the future.

Later!
Aaron
90176, RE: Harlvy is gone..hadn't been pl;aying him much.
Posted by Alondarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Thanks for showing me quite a few things. Liked the dragon fights, and you clearly know your stuff. GLWYN.
90133, Bummer!
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought the whole thing with Digi was really fun and well done. It was very apparent you knew your stuff and I was looking forward to lots of good things from you. Now...meh! Sadly, I could tell you'd lost interest, because it had been a long while since I'd seen you, so it doesn't come as a HUGE surprise, but still. Best of luck on whatever you decide to play next.
90136, I thought you were a good char but
Posted by Daurwyn2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Surely you could have quit fort and fought outlander had you chosen?
90143, That option would not have fit the role.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not being able to find my black also helped...though I had pondered keeping him around just to find a new spot. Anyway, I lost interest as it was pretty boring...for the most part, when I was playing..lots of battle, not lots of outties.
90131, Your the fourth now to delete on us! Bleh!
Posted by Aurilimilis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My friend! we ranked together through the first of the age, then to fight all those amazing things with a competant person was incredible! Welp, I will miss you! and Arun, and Iladia, and Gujra, the five is down to three! Har!!!!! Keep it real

Aurilimilis Kratiliztar, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

Fun times in Trothon WOOT WOOT! Here comes the DIGI!