Subject: "Bahamuth has vanished during his adventures." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89987
Show all folders

Bahamuth (Guest)Sun 17-Jan-10 06:20 AM

#89987, "Bahamuth has vanished during his adventures."

My second invoker hero, first was about 5-6 years ago (or even more). I went earth/frost paths with 10 affinity, and 3 3 3 3 3 were in other elements. After getting my most powerful spells I figured that it was a totally wrong choice, but it was too late to change anything. Funny, but despite 3 affinity in air path, my first shield was airshield.

Invokers are fun to play, but I had very little way of keeping foes from fleeing, except for quicksand, which can be is easily avoided by everyone, except for non-arial ragers. So, my invoker was kind of a support class - and I expected something else.

I've got bored with him at the end and though that after a month of holidays I will find new strategy and will be more effective, but seems it will not happen. I am not upset, though - 10/10 affinity in earth/air was burdening me everytime I've logged in

Another reason why my interest in CF waning - I've explored every single area except for ST and Hell. It's sad to see that no new areas are being builded; I remember time in POS, where I've been helping some dragon imm to create new area - it took something like two weeks to make a quite complicated, big area, and one more week to set mobs. Now, CF reminds me a deathmatch level from the quake3 game, where we know every turn, every hideout and can run blind from one continent to another in a minute. Probably this is why I am (and other players) are leaving for a year or two - so

I don't remember most of you anymore, except for:

Tinsalaop - the best, but I wrote in your tpoic;

Lamanee - same as Tinsalaop

Dzintiry - very nice, interesting character to fight, and knew how to make me run. If not you, I would eat most of the imperials alone. Good luck with your next!

Esteludu - we had interesting travels, no doubt. Liked your character.

Most likely I forgot someone because of the long time of absence. If so, I will be glad to hear from you!

Good luck to everyone, and see you later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBahamuth has vanished during his adventures. [View all] , Bahamuth (Guest), Sun 17-Jan-10 06:20 AM
Reply Did you really have a Bahamuth in the fields., DurNominator, 17-Jan-10 12:00 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Did you really have a Bahamuth in the fields., Bahamuth (Guest), 17-Jan-10 05:57 PM, #2
          Reply Technically you can, but your logic is faulty, Splntrd, 17-Jan-10 06:20 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Technically you can, but your logic is faulty, Bahamuth (Guest), 17-Jan-10 07:36 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: Technically you can, but your logic is faulty, Splntrd, 17-Jan-10 09:12 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89987 Previous topic | Next topic