Subject: "Nightwalkers came and took everything away!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89838
Show all folders

Tinsalaop (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 01:30 AM

#89838, "Nightwalkers came and took everything away!"

So in Tinsalaop's eyes, the nightwalkers came and took that Prime and swallowed it whole, and in doing so swallowed everything else, including the Shadow Plane.

Thus ends the trip of a hair brained idea of creating the worst possible, most fragile combination and class, and putting it into reality.

First, a dark elf conjurer is actually very difficult to handle until you get that dark elf conjurer edge. That helps dramatically and I recommend it be first choice over everything else. It makes things noticeably easier from a control and conjure stand point.

Next, Kep, ahh Kep, what a wonderful little ifrit. He was a quest familiar as everyone knows, and being a quest familiar he really got only two things, more DR/hit points and detect hidden. The rest of the ifrit's "magical skills" are default. It is an excellent familiar. I really liked how Kep played out as almost a character of his own. Had his own goals, own friends and hated enemies, and interacted enough on his own to create some interesting and different roleplay with other characters. Thanks to everyone who was Kep's "friends". Granted being friends to an evil outer planar being with an almost crazed dark elf master doesn't get you far.

Now on to the goodbyes.

Mergulla - Thanks for the interactions and the conversations. I enjoyed our relationship. I hope I led Scions well enough and didn't "Induct everyone under the sun" but also gave newer players a chance to shine. For those who were critics, the # of Scions never ever got equal to the past two leaders #. I maxed it out at 12, if you look on cabal history, it reached 16 at one point. Those who were in Scions had a great presence, in part to you Mergulla despite your critics.

Enlilth - Thank you so much for understanding how Tinsalaop functioned. Greed was primary and everything secondary, even worship. And Tinsalaop's primary way of worship was doing and performing, not sitting in a shrine. I wanted to interact with you more and I enjoyed the "stop in"s you did. Great and thank you for the tattoo. I just wished I could have age died the character.

Lornis - Thanks for the induct and your scariness. I was quite the timid creature when younger and always "bowed" to the greater power, but secretly always wanted more. Thanks for the introduction to Mergulla, was a great aspect of role for the character.

Frismund - From great to mothballed and almost uninducted to great again. I'm glad you got out of your coffin and came back to us. A great great Adviser and a wonderful character. You added a unique aspect to the Chasm that i really enjoyed.

Kalisda - Yea I know the feeling of seeing someone be a pledge grow up to be your leader instead. You were the unspoken voice and pillar to the community that Scion is (as much as it could be). I think the dragons caused the end of Thera because they were scared of us! Notice they took it down a few days before the Scion "I'm Going to Kick Dragon Asses" Adventure.

Greachem - The hag! Great roleplay and I'll miss the "draining" sessions. I never had any bad feelings when you lost great sets. I would just get you more . Glad you finally got to hero, for a very short time.

Asetath - Spider! Interesting form, I had no idea how neat it was. Too bad you never found your sleeks, but I was glad to provide. One thing great about knowing your sleek black location and having devils keep you perma barriered is you can provide.

Mhergul - I wanted to bring you in earlier, just because you were trying and doing what the mud is about. Putting effort forth. I had to get that dark elf transmuter removed then finally I just broke the rule I was given and brought you in anyway. Glad you enjoyed the time and I enjoyed trying to help you out.

Hap - You got uninducted, then brought back in for being a good, dedicated Scion. I am glad I brought you back in. Despite not getting an interesting title, you were a presence. A great thing to have around, an alligator .

Tatalus - You just didn't seem to get it despite my warnings about showing constant weakness, complaining over cb, and just sheer not listening. I told you clearly I did not want you at the Archmage, and even after a warning, you came back. And you came back whimpering asking for a sleek black to go do something. Just didn't smack of strength and me keeping you in the Chasm would have shown weakness. Weakness in front of my patron God, so I removed you. It would have been interesting to see how you handled it. GLWN.

Enemies - I would rather have you just post a heads up and I'll reply.

Overall, I hope everyone enjoyed the character as an enemy or ally. I truly wished I could have finished out his life. I was hoping to really prove the deadliness of a conjurer at hero, and I think I was making a good showing. If any immortal had an idea of my ratio, please post it.

As a player, I rarely looted anything beyond gold and maybe one item that I was interested in. And if it wasn't too interesting I returned it. Granted I usually returned it by sending, so there was a 50/50 chance of not getting it, but that was my evil side.

Thanks all for the game and the experience. I'll see if I will come back for the 5th age. Usually I plan out my next character when I get bored with current one. But since I wasn't bored, I have nothing planned so it may take a while.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicNightwalkers came and took everything away! [View all] , Tinsalaop (Guest), Wed 13-Jan-10 01:30 AM
Reply RE: Nightwalkers came and took everything away!, Malakhi, 19-Jan-10 12:05 AM, #27
Reply you were the bane to my existance, Torgal (Guest), 17-Jan-10 04:09 PM, #26
Reply *sigh*, Bahamuth (Guest), 16-Jan-10 02:48 PM, #25
Reply RE: Nightwalkers came and took everything away!, Mizze (Guest), 16-Jan-10 01:02 AM, #23
Reply Would like some immortal responses on how I did with a ..., Tinsalaop (Guest), 16-Jan-10 12:52 AM, #22
Reply Toughest dark-elf conjurer ever., Daevryn, 16-Jan-10 01:14 AM, #24
Reply Salkivak thought you were funny., Artificial, 14-Jan-10 01:32 PM, #20
Reply Oh, I got it. I just didn't care., Tatalus (Guest), 13-Jan-10 07:27 PM, #11
Reply Hey hey!, Tinsalaop (Guest), 13-Jan-10 10:53 PM, #12
     Reply Sounds like a barrier issue to me, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 14-Jan-10 04:01 AM, #19
Reply Can you post your role?, Macaca (Guest), 13-Jan-10 04:52 PM, #10
Reply Role Entry 1, Tinsalaop (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:09 PM, #13
Reply Role Entry 2, Tinsalaop (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:10 PM, #14
Reply Role Entry 3, Tinsalaop (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:10 PM, #15
Reply Role Entry 4, Tinsalaop (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:11 PM, #16
Reply Those are the first 4, the others I cannot find. n/t, Tinsalaop (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:11 PM, #17
Reply Thanks. I really dig the Planar Hut. n/t, Macaca (Guest), 14-Jan-10 02:52 AM, #18
Reply Pretty cool role! I loved it! (nt), Beer, 14-Jan-10 01:43 PM, #21
Reply Very good job, Meichelle (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:17 AM, #9
Reply Enjoyed our few fights and occasional teamwork., Sahel (Guest), 13-Jan-10 10:34 AM, #8
Reply Well..., Yaniyule (Guest), 13-Jan-10 09:33 AM, #7
Reply Wow, dwimmerling, 13-Jan-10 09:30 AM, #6
Reply Well doesn't that just beat all., Asetath (Guest), 13-Jan-10 09:18 AM, #5
Reply RE: Nightwalkers came and took everything away!, Kalisda (Guest), 13-Jan-10 07:43 AM, #4
Reply I really enjoyed our interactions!, Lamanee (Guest), 13-Jan-10 06:34 AM, #3
Reply good times, Yan (Guest), 13-Jan-10 05:37 AM, #2
Reply Very inconvinient enemy, Alex (Guest), 13-Jan-10 02:02 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89838 Previous topic | Next topic