Subject: "Gaelin is deleted. txt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89108
Show all folders

Gaelin (Guest)Sun 06-Dec-09 04:28 PM

#89108, "Gaelin is deleted. txt"

You know despite his absolutely miserable existance, i have nothing but positive things to say. He really taught me to not take the game so seriously, and just try and have a shred of fun.

In pk, He couldnt hit anyone, couldnt block a damn thing, and seemed to get his ass handed to him against... well everything.

He seemed to get a half to full loot sixty percent of all of his deaths, but at the same time it ended up teaching how to acquire a very good set of armor very easily and quickly afterwards.

The best thing i can say about him, is he mastered his skills like a fricking elf, it was absolutely amazing, although dodge never ever seemed to improve.

I was very skeptical about taking the flail as a second spec, i wanted to consider spear (for impale) or even swords, and it all ended up not comming together verywell. After choosing flail it all fell apart, i had to modify my legacies because everytime i would get an entwine off, i would end up blind, weaponless, and pummeled.

He never really had alot of potential, and no matter what the armor he always seemed super disadvantaged against almost all race warriors.

I had alot of fun with him though, and im glad to say i finally have the rager hype out of my system, and learning so much about all the preps/layout of lands and traps/ and equipment im finally ready to get off the rager train and start a new chapter.

Goodluck to EVERYONE, because with three Imperial healers coming up, and just a ridiculous number of oaths and younglings(who i think i armored at least half of them) everyone is in for a ####storm.

With my last few characters, the biggest trends i noticed were this:
1) If Imperial leadership is not around, you'd be suprised at the amount of imperials who try and #### you up in town.
2) If Imperial leadership is not around, Oh no one else is either shortly after.

3) It is absolutely amazing how many people bitch and taunt when you start deciding not to be fodder for 4+ defenders when your raided, when the second they lose their item, they all quit. bah i didnt want to make this post negative, but oh well.

To all the village: Alot of you spent time help me rank, or cause some small amount of havoc, all you of seemed to be a class act, and i really appreciate everything you have done. From the dern runs, to ranking and just about everything.

Azem and Growwlis. You both were class acts with braern, and it was really dissapointed to see you both up and leave as soon as gaelin was rolled.

Matren: I think i spent more time with you then anyone, thanks for putting up with everyone. God this guy was just useless. For mastered stats i've never had a character be such fodder. Stay classy my friend.

To the Imperial Horde and increasing chasm presence.

Please feel free to learn to not have your ass surgically infused with a clanmates arm. It is perfectly acceptable to be on your own for five minutes.

I am also going to post his role, i had so much fun writing it, i think it deserves a once over by anyone interested. Wish i would of got a chance to finish, but i really just lost all interest when i realized what a tool he was in combat

Stay classy

PS:
I really miss potions, paticular that of fly and shrink. Man i hate trip/bash gangbangs.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGaelin is deleted. txt [View all] , Gaelin (Guest), Sun 06-Dec-09 04:28 PM
Reply Potions. Imperials. Weakness. The Village is your magne..., Praltir (Guest), 07-Dec-09 06:27 PM, #8
Reply You had it rough., Matren (Guest), 07-Dec-09 02:43 PM, #4
Reply RE: You had it rough., Gaelin (Guest), 07-Dec-09 03:55 PM, #6
Reply Imperial Law and Cities, Wuuble (Guest), 07-Dec-09 05:16 PM, #7
     Reply I know what Imperial Law says., Matren (Guest), 07-Dec-09 11:04 PM, #9
          Reply Different sects also have different ways, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 08-Dec-09 03:56 AM, #10
               Reply Yes...I understand this to., Matren (Guest), 08-Dec-09 08:17 AM, #11
Reply RE: Gaelin is deleted. txt, Dzin (Guest), 06-Dec-09 11:46 PM, #3
Reply 4-5 heroes in village at one time is pretty rare., Matren (Guest), 07-Dec-09 02:45 PM, #5
Reply RE: Gaelin is deleted. txt, Akiyu (Guest), 06-Dec-09 05:05 PM, #2
Reply Role: The life of a Mercenary, the conquering of the Wi..., Gaelin (Guest), 06-Dec-09 04:30 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89108 Previous topic | Next topic