Subject: "A short addition to my role -" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #875
Show all folders

Mundy (Guest) (Guest)Mon 14-May-01 11:05 AM

#879, "A short addition to my role -"

Journal Entry 23: With the blood and grime washed from my hands, I look some what less gruesome, my robes are tattered once more. I feel Andros has lost some of his innocence this day, faced som much more of real battle than he ever expected as an officer of the court. Today was more chaotic than at any period in my career, It seemed like the criminals were pouring forth from the wood work like cockroaches. This plauge only seemed worsened by my inability to stem it, Perhaps I should have been a healer after all. The battles were harsh but in the end I was beaten, I felt as if all along they were just playing with me. But in my failure I have found what the Abbott sent me to seek.
Great Artifacts I have held, cherished and lost, The trust of many I have held and lost also. Adventures a plenty I have taken part in, places of ancient and new mystery I have explored and Illuminated. Yet still I spent my time seeking, searching and delving for the thing the Abbott spoke of. I was proud, so proud that I could not have understood what it was I was looking for until now. In my destruction, like a Phoenix raising from the flames, In my defeats I have found Victory. What a fool I have been, endlessly searching for some token that would prove me worthy. Now I have found the answer, in all my travels it was with me, only my pride blinded me to the answer. I have it now I hold it dear to me for it is what I had to find. It is my Humility, Not all battles can be won, no one is invincible, Mentaly, Spiritualy and Physically.. we all lose something, sometime.
I shall begin again my long journey through the frigid wastelands, I shall return as I arrived, so I have discared all of my possetions, bar a small, wooden hummingbird, for this too has taught me well.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Mundanathnor the Holy of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 12-May-01 06:40 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Mundanathnor the Holy of Faith, Bob the pole monkey (Guest) (Guest), 16-May-01 02:39 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Mundanathnor the Holy of Faith, Mundy (Guest) (Guest), 17-May-01 05:29 AM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Mundanathnor the Holy of Faith, Pole... (Guest) (Guest), 17-May-01 06:12 AM, #18
Reply A short addition to my role -, Mundy (Guest) (Guest), 14-May-01 11:05 AM #14
Reply Well all that said and done...., Paelnor (Guest), 13-May-01 09:34 AM, #7
Reply RE: Well all that said and done...., Mundy (Guest) (Guest), 13-May-01 11:16 AM, #8
Reply Elsindai, Mundy (Guest) (Guest), 13-May-01 06:04 AM, #6
Reply Farewell, Mundanathnor (Guest) (Guest), 13-May-01 05:56 AM, #5
Reply What do you mean?, Weyum (Guest) (Guest), 13-May-01 04:30 PM, #9
Reply RE: Farewell, Arenthiolo (Guest) (Guest), 13-May-01 08:46 PM, #10
Reply RE: Farewell, Erakee (Guest), 14-May-01 01:14 AM, #11
Reply RE: Farewell, Mundy (Guest) (Guest), 14-May-01 02:18 AM, #13
Reply Salt & SAUCE! ... Salt & VINEGAR!, GrahamC (Guest) (Guest), 14-May-01 01:44 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Mundanathnor the Holy of Faith, shokai, 13-May-01 04:39 AM, #4
Reply Erm? No godbye or anything?, Amberion (Guest) (Guest), 13-May-01 03:55 AM, #3
Reply Wonder what happened....., Paelnor (Guest), 12-May-01 11:41 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Wonder what happened....., Mundy (Guest) (Guest), 13-May-01 02:52 AM, #2
          Reply You were such a nice person., urunivo (Guest) (Guest), 14-May-01 05:04 PM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #875 Previous topic | Next topic