Subject: "You know" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8704
Show all folders

CouillardSun 25-Aug-02 11:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8708, "You know"

Nobody ever got that Marijuana thing and it pissed me off; thanks for noticing though.... now where do I start? Jesus christ man; you made at least 40 levels with my drow ap. . .I remember pulling off the sickest ##### with the weirdest possible groups and you never died once to a mob or player all the way to 51; I wanted to kick you when I saw your fine leather vest at hero after all the times I died like a bitch. Your ability to adapt to some very odd situations and groups was my favorite quality about you...honestly man 40 levels with a freaking drow ap. I interacted with you thru Theddledim and My Orc chief guy as well and we had good times; if I still played i'd want to be more like you (Did I feed your ego enough?).

Peace out Boy Scout <Hey that rhymes>

Couillard

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Aug-02 02:32 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Acilia (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:27 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Boy Scout (Guest), 25-Aug-02 02:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Kalak (Guest), 25-Aug-02 05:35 PM, #2
     Reply *grin*, Wasarbre (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:24 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Eleke (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:44 PM, #4
     Reply You know, Couillard, 25-Aug-02 11:52 PM #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Lardovian (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:58 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8704 Previous topic | Next topic