Subject: "I don't have to be afraid ANYMORE! (This is gonna be long)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7757
Show all folders

CouillardWed 17-Jul-02 02:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7763, "I don't have to be afraid ANYMORE! (This is gonna be long)"

Its sad that my enjoyment with this char could be destroyed by one person who that flipped out because I roleplayed mild paranoia to him (I mean...I wasn't even laying it on thick AT ALL...ask zef or sammy) but i'm not going to bitch (too much). I was deleting on the 5th anyway and it was going to be very hard; thanks to those of you that killed me for a set I would have taken you to go get for yourself if you had only asked..it made deleting a lot easier.
I hope some people noticed that I was honestly roleplaying with this character (yes that WAS a first for me) and I was roleplaying 100% of time until ulfin/grummy deleted...then amora/stargher heroing only made me lose more and more of my roleplay each night; I started trying to roleplay the pking but I couldn't justify it to myself and I knew I had to delete before I turned into a pk char/gear hoarder because this character HAD to be different and he had to be better. One thing I really tried hard to do was not stop roleplaying because I had to make a sacrifice so I made it a point to not to ...if my paranoia made someone say "GOD DAMNIT YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT MORON YOU KNOW GOD DAMN WELL I WASN'T FUCKING AFTER YOU BECAUSE I COULD HAVE FUCKING KILLED YOU WHEN YOU WALKED BY ME GOD DAMNIT BUT IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING ACCUSE ME WHEN YOU KNOW GOD DAMN WELL I WASN'T THEN I'LL FUCKING HUNT YOU!" (You know who you are) I'm sorry that I didn't flagrantly go out of character to explain my role to you and that I knew you weren't after me as a player ...oh wait no i'm not sorry ##### you.

Ok enough bitching.

+Orinah....AGAIN. Your fucking insane man. You completely and utterly rocked.

+Samtuka......jesus christ man what the #####? You knew my role but i guess it was in your role to just keep pushing and pushing and pushing until I flat out refused to beleive one single word you said or ever travel with you again. You were one of several people that seemed to enjoy making me have an anxiety attack more than anything else.

+Zefarah..... You handled my anxiety attacks for the best of them, hell you handled my role for the best of them...maybe it was because you played such a great healer but for what its worth THANK YOU!!!

+Sheilica.... I remember Rhuean telling me we were attached at the hip which is pretty god dman funny....especially when I was pushing 10-15+ hours a day and you were on for like 3 of them every other day but why anyone would blame me for wanting you at my side as much as possible I dunno. You and I did things I didn't think were possible and you are the only reason I did not delete weeks ago..I always looked forward to what limits I might push with you and you NEVER complained about anything...you never demanded anything.....you never wanted to to pk anyone (god my char loved that).....and you would never stop healing me even if you were going down in flames.....I loved you in character but my character couldn't have ever told you that. If you were waiting to hear it sorry.

+Jorget...you were my proof that I didn't have anything against a peaceful sylvan...WHAT THE ##### HAPPENED TO YOU? After I stacked you up to beat hell you just dissapeared....oh well. Go0d luck because your going to need it with the current sylvan leadership.

+Gorach..I thought you were going to be a really really cool character for theddledim to kick it with but you never failed to blow any respect I forced myself to have for you. When you did a get all corpse; wear all; quaff return ; nofol and quit when we killed stargher I just decided not to deal with you anymore at all. That was #####.

+Grummorum...I didn't expect that...but thanks, your interractions helped me devolope my character alot but I just didn't know what to do anymore and then BAM you and ulfin were gone....I won't say good luck with whatever you do away from cf because I think your a fucking asshole but good luck with whatever you do on cf because on cf you are the man.

+Stargher..i love the ap class...its my favorite class and I wanted to see you do well...I wanted to drag you around all night long and stack you up with sick gear so you could roll over everyone and charge up your weapon but all you wanted to do was gank with amora and I tried to roleplay with you and you flipped out on me...I wouldn't break my role to mend our relationship so you got fucked then I got fucked....we all got fucked. Good job because it seemed like thats what you wanted.

+Amora... I shielded you when you were outside the village because I knew you were fighting rhuean and you told me that while you were being peaceful then you would be hunting me later so I stoneshattered your ass....that was one of my little ways of saying "LEAVE ME ALONE" but it obviously didn't work. Another example of how I got fucked because I wouldn't break my role.

+Sashka... Good job. I wasn't really killable with that set except the scenario that went down tonight that I totally put myself into because I was regearing what you had taken from me...the funniest part about it all is that I had typed quit and taken an adrenalin you can't leave yet! two seconds before you assasimated me. Dying picking up my bracelet of electricity four times (hence my title) was just panick/rush/stupidity on my part but i could see you felt bad heh...we all did but it makes one hell of a funny as log.

+Rhuean... You are the only villager I am going to mention because I think you are the only person that played a rager that anyone could respect. They better put your ass up on the the wall by the D or something because you were everything that a rager should be and more... Villagers these days need more examples like you because they are very few and very far in beetween and not encouraged by the immortal staff. It was a sad sad sad day when I saw huraz snag commander out from under you and I knew your con wasn't going to keep you around much longer. I enjoyed the fact that I couldnt' kill you as easily as I downed most villagers in one on ones when I wanted to stay and fight...and you weren't even a fucking zerker....damn good job/mad props/big fucking shout out.

+The Entire Nexus Cabal:
...Nexus roleplay is gone; what you do is you fight ragers...why dont' you just rename the cabal MASTERS and call the warrior types Warders becaue then you'd be roleplaying; I know that the two incidents that went down weren't yoru members trying to kill me but I was trying to roleplay as annoying as it might have been...and you did fuckup so I didn't feel as bad flipping out about it.

Ok, this is too fucking long already so anyone that I missed i'll address individually if you gave enough of a ##### to say something about my char.

I'll be back

ZHEEEEEEEESUS!!!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Theddledim the Slave of Electricity [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 16-Jul-02 09:05 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Theddledim the Slave of Electricity, Lannie (Guest), 17-Jul-02 04:19 PM, #15
Reply Sorry?, Couillard, 17-Jul-02 05:01 PM, #17
Reply You bastard., Jorget (Guest), 17-Jul-02 11:30 AM, #12
Reply I got the title out of pity, Couillard, 17-Jul-02 05:04 PM, #18
     Reply Log, Bria, 18-Jul-02 01:01 PM, #20
Reply I don't have to be afraid ANYMORE! (This is gonna be lo..., Couillard, 17-Jul-02 02:48 AM #3
Reply RE: I don't have to be afraid ANYMORE! (This is gonna b..., Stargher (Guest), 17-Jul-02 03:11 AM, #5
Reply Well umm, Couillard, 17-Jul-02 03:20 AM, #6
Reply RE: I don't have to be afraid ANYMORE! (This is gonna b..., Sheilica (Guest), 17-Jul-02 07:53 AM, #7
Reply hehe, Couillard, 17-Jul-02 08:28 AM, #8
Reply argh. your roleplay was annoying, but good, Persumal (Guest), 17-Jul-02 08:55 AM, #9
Reply yeah..., Couillard, 17-Jul-02 09:43 AM, #10
Reply What I got nothing, I gave you a cookie!!, Bria, 17-Jul-02 11:07 AM, #11
Reply RE: What I got nothing, I gave you a cookie!!, Vladamir, 17-Jul-02 01:27 PM, #14
Reply Hmm no, Bria, 18-Jul-02 01:13 PM, #21
     Reply He did not., Boy Scout (Guest), 18-Jul-02 03:28 PM, #22
     Reply RE: Hmm no, Vladamir, 18-Jul-02 09:32 PM, #24
Reply HAHAHAH, Couillard, 17-Jul-02 04:47 PM, #16
Reply RE: I don't have to be afraid ANYMORE! (This is gonna b..., Ulthur, 17-Jul-02 12:47 PM, #13
Reply Didn't even mention me *sniff* well..., Eryintha (Guest), 17-Jul-02 09:49 PM, #19
Reply Hmm., Gorach, 18-Jul-02 04:36 PM, #23
Reply DOH!, Deigreck (Guest), 17-Jul-02 02:24 AM, #2
Reply RE: DOH!, Couillard, 17-Jul-02 02:54 AM, #4
Reply Damn man..., Vladamir, 17-Jul-02 01:14 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7757 Previous topic | Next topic