Subject: "RE: I'm not sure quite what you expected" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75061
Show all folders

Bwaadn (Guest)Mon 15-Dec-08 05:26 AM

#75094, "RE: I'm not sure quite what you expected"

I, likely, not so was expressed. I shall try to explain now...
In my understanding High Priest - This person, thats speaks with good and consequently counting all other leaders weaker. And if it is impossible to become strong it is possible to make others weak.
Really, I simply can not formulate it in English. But I hope you have understood a course of my ideas.
P.S. its only my IMHO

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of Faith... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 14-Dec-08 05:08 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of F..., Bwaadn (Guest), 15-Dec-08 01:15 AM, #3
Reply I'm not sure quite what you expected, Nererial (Guest), 15-Dec-08 03:54 AM, #4
Reply RE: I'm not sure quite what you expected, Bwaadn (Guest), 15-Dec-08 05:26 AM #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of F..., Dark Priest, 15-Dec-08 09:03 AM, #6
Reply I think Ikbe is a pretty cool guy. eh never protected s..., Batman (Anonymous), 15-Dec-08 11:04 AM, #7
Reply Neat char., Cielandaicyl (Guest), 14-Dec-08 01:42 PM, #1
     Reply I think you've both improved your tactics recently thou..., Nererial (Guest), 14-Dec-08 02:22 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75061 Previous topic | Next topic