Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75061
75061, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 14 04:04:59 2008

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Bwaadn perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:378
75091, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of F...
Posted by Bwaadn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank all for fun which I have received.

Before delete last 3 week i hate my ISP. Very slow world was sometimes, and (if it happened in fight) i could make... Anything

Now i try change it...

Some words mine to enemies and friends (my language is awful):

Empire:
Ahtieli - i like you. Really first time saw Empress who cared of that the Empire was dressed
Ikbe - You never protected self weapon and were not afraid of anything.
Nererial - You the most bad Emperial High Priest. You strong but for sect you make anything. Most times Divine was on 4 place in Empire. I belives High Priest should think more about soul Empire. But i like travel with you. You show me interesting place - thanks you!
Zefra - I was rare with you. Good luck in future.
Graelok - goold luck you. Hope you will good War Master.

Fortres:
Oh... Here I saw also remarkable people and those whom I really did not love.
Unalethekai - respect you in all! Only it I can tell.
Synoria - any times i heard from you: - Rot it's all what you can? - Dispel - its all what you can?
Stop cry, dude. You have halo, which reflects set of attacks. You can sneak, have good link and any times cry. Likely, I constantly should was be naked and face to you and not use commune, then you would be pleased.
Ilvakihj - Sometimes you surprised me with the force, sometimes are not present in general. Good luck!
Other Fort - thanks its was interesting.

Village:
The most courageous player it was Gahtho. We has many many fight, from young year. Remember it? Really any times fun. Thanks!

Outlander:
Gravan - most time i have fight with you. realla hate your spores ^). I escaped to be healing, you found me, again and again we have fight. Thanks for fun!

P.S. I can not pay from Russia. if any will pay it, I can tell only thank.

75093, I'm not sure quite what you expected
Posted by Nererial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not trying to be nasty here, but I don't completely understand what you are saying. I think you are saying that I don't do anything for the sect?

4th place, I assume refers to donations. Well I did do something about that. I got both of us to donate lots and improve it. I donated considerably more than anyone else in the sect, including you.

Other than that, I seem to recall helping you rank, showing you around, and helping you with tactics. I've also attempted to recruit more divines, but you can't recruit characters that haven't been rolled by the playerbase.

For the Empire, I think you'd find I do more than you realise. I discourage travelling with those not aligned to the goals of the Empire. I discourage looting which I feel makes the Empire look afraid of the victim. I strongly encourage people to put companions to the test to see whether they are scions or not. I've looked to bolster the morale of the cabal when times are tough. I have also spent time speaking with characters about Enlilth and the Empire, and why one is important for the other.

What specifically would you rather have seen me do?
75094, RE: I'm not sure quite what you expected
Posted by Bwaadn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I, likely, not so was expressed. I shall try to explain now...
In my understanding High Priest - This person, thats speaks with good and consequently counting all other leaders weaker. And if it is impossible to become strong it is possible to make others weak.
Really, I simply can not formulate it in English. But I hope you have understood a course of my ideas.
P.S. its only my IMHO
75096, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of F...
Posted by Dark Priest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the possitive comment. Bwaadn and Gahtho did go way back, I forgot about that. I think the first time we fought Gahtho was like lvl 15 and it was near the Ruined Keep. Always great fights!

Hope to see you back in the fields!
75097, I think Ikbe is a pretty cool guy. eh never protected self weapon and he doesn't afraid of anything NT
Posted by Batman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had to.
75074, Neat char.
Posted by Cielandaicyl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were pretty ballsy and always the agressor. Not much chance I had to do anything other than slow you guys down. Wish I could have given you a fight more than the usual stuff.

You and the High Priest sure were tough though when healing curse comes into play and my limited damage output.

Hope it was fun.
75075, I think you've both improved your tactics recently though
Posted by Nererial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ciel and Bwaadn, that is.

Bwaadn, I never really trusted you, but you did do a good job. I didn't want to anathematise you after our Blood Reckoning because:
a) Envy is a good thing. At least as far as Nererial is concerned.
b) I knew how hard you'd worked to perfect powers that you'd lose
c) It would cost the divine sect a lot of gold if I threw you out or demoted you, and we'd both recently put in a huge effort to get it up to a respectable level.
d) I didn't really think you were ever going to beat me in a fight, whether or not I used healing curse. In the event I did use it, but I don't think it made a lot of difference.
e) I didn't really think letting you stay was likely to cause me any other problems.
f) I told you that I would anathematise you if you challenged me again (which was true), so I wasn't worried about it becoming an annoyance.

You did improve a lot over the course of the character's life, based on what I saw. You showed more guts the longer you were around, and based on what I saw, you expanded your tactics as well. I was really proud of you that time we both fell defending the codex, because I didn't know that you had it in you to go down fighting in what was almost undoubtedly going to be a defeat if no other Imperials showed up. They didn't, so we died, but it was still a good fight.