Subject: "I'm not sure quite what you expected" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75061
Show all folders

Nererial (Guest)Mon 15-Dec-08 03:54 AM

#75093, "I'm not sure quite what you expected"

Not trying to be nasty here, but I don't completely understand what you are saying. I think you are saying that I don't do anything for the sect?

4th place, I assume refers to donations. Well I did do something about that. I got both of us to donate lots and improve it. I donated considerably more than anyone else in the sect, including you.

Other than that, I seem to recall helping you rank, showing you around, and helping you with tactics. I've also attempted to recruit more divines, but you can't recruit characters that haven't been rolled by the playerbase.

For the Empire, I think you'd find I do more than you realise. I discourage travelling with those not aligned to the goals of the Empire. I discourage looting which I feel makes the Empire look afraid of the victim. I strongly encourage people to put companions to the test to see whether they are scions or not. I've looked to bolster the morale of the cabal when times are tough. I have also spent time speaking with characters about Enlilth and the Empire, and why one is important for the other.

What specifically would you rather have seen me do?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of Faith... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 14-Dec-08 05:08 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of F..., Bwaadn (Guest), 15-Dec-08 01:15 AM, #3
Reply I'm not sure quite what you expected, Nererial (Guest), 15-Dec-08 03:54 AM #4
Reply RE: I'm not sure quite what you expected, Bwaadn (Guest), 15-Dec-08 05:26 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Bwaadn Bwumdin the Holy of F..., Dark Priest, 15-Dec-08 09:03 AM, #6
Reply I think Ikbe is a pretty cool guy. eh never protected s..., Batman (Anonymous), 15-Dec-08 11:04 AM, #7
Reply Neat char., Cielandaicyl (Guest), 14-Dec-08 01:42 PM, #1
     Reply I think you've both improved your tactics recently thou..., Nererial (Guest), 14-Dec-08 02:22 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75061 Previous topic | Next topic