Subject: "RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7208
Show all folders

Nilushka1 (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 08:03 PM

#7217, "RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain"

Well... unfortunately, some very important real life issues have come up and I can't find the time I need to keep playing. I also was dying way more than I thought the Barbarian Captain should, I chose the wrong legacies, and all in all wasn't what I wanted to be. I started losing my role, as well. Ah well. It happens, I suppose. If you couldn't tell, this was my first rager since the beginning of the 2nd age, and I hadn't played anything in a very long time prior. I might be back at some point when things calm down.

Battle:

Shamus - I have no idea why you believed in me as much as you did. You really liked me and not wanting to disappoint you was the only thing that kept me from deleting a few weeks ago. Great Commander..

Rhuean - You aren't showing up that much, unfortunately, and I'm scared you're going to delete. You chose the right specs and the right legacies, though I think we were both a tad disappointed in Vanguard Stick around.. they need you.

Reznouk - I see alot of potential in you.. don't make the same mistakes I made. We talked a bit about what those were. Show the slower ones in the cabal how it's done.

Immortals - Not sure what you guys saw in me, if anything, but I'm glad you took a chance. You probably hit yourself in the head when you realized how much I was dying recently. Ah well.

Scion:

Dullameh - Kinda disappointed we never got to finish our talks.. I even added you into my role because I was so intrigued by you. Ah well.

Scion Invokers - You are all the same. Unfortunately, by saying that, I mean "Able to kick my ass" and "Bane of Nilushka"

Scion Warriors - You are pretty much all the same, too. Fauaqi actually showed promise as far as personality went, but didn't stick around long enough to test it.

Krivohan - Our last fight in the Underdark was my way of finally giving up on the char. I didn't expect to win, and I'm sure that's why you left my things. Realizing you don't have resist up at 120hps isn't fun, either.

Tusseltass - I love bards..

Hmm.. I have a bad memory, so that's all for now. Drop me an email, if you wish.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 23-Jun-02 07:47 PM
Reply That one time I died to you was so painful, I learned. ..., Annette (Guest), 24-Jun-02 07:08 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captai..., Maelgwyn (Guest), 24-Jun-02 01:50 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captai..., Skald_d_Banker (Guest), 24-Jun-02 06:51 AM, #8
Reply U R 2 KEWL D00D, Yeitrai (Guest), 23-Jun-02 09:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captai..., Shamus (Guest), 23-Jun-02 08:38 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captai..., Nilushka1 (Guest), 24-Jun-02 01:26 PM, #10
Reply Sigh, Applicant. (Guest), 23-Jun-02 08:05 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captai..., Krivohan, 23-Jun-02 08:03 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captai..., Nilushka1 (Guest), 23-Jun-02 08:03 PM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captai..., Thalongrim (Guest), 24-Jun-02 09:03 PM, #15
Reply Damn, Dullameh, 23-Jun-02 08:01 PM, #2
Reply RE: Damn, Nilushka1 (Guest), 24-Jun-02 01:24 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Damn, Dullameh, 24-Jun-02 04:48 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Damn - (Imms read.), Nilushka1 (Guest), 24-Jun-02 06:28 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captai..., Cercanopuno (Guest), 23-Jun-02 08:01 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7208 Previous topic | Next topic