Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7208
7208, (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 23 21:46:11 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Nilushka perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:206
PK Ratio:47% (closer to 100% is better)

7209, That one time I died to you was so painful, I learned. Thx (n/t)
Posted by Annette on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
See you in the fields.
7210, RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Posted by Maelgwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well guy. That was one impressive rager il give you that. I chased you around for a good many ranks. And then ended up runing from you for a little while too. When you were on I was always happy cause I knew id get a charge or a atleast a good fight comin my way. Most of the time it was both. Good luck with your next char

Much Love
Parv
7211, RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Posted by Skald_d_Banker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn ye where a strong fighter and I felt pretty safe when hangin around with ye. We didtn speak yo much but i think ye where great, good luck on yer next one
7212, U R 2 KEWL D00D
Posted by Yeitrai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you did a great job, one of the few ragers I've respected in a long time. You reminded me a lot of an old neosofter (which is a complement). Great job, and thanks for the fun. You make this game enjoyable.
7213, RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Posted by Shamus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Blasted hellfire and brimstone. What I saw in you? Your heart was bigger than your maces. You fought from your blood and veins, your mind and soul, other than relying on your armor and skills. Even though you had great fighting ability, you were strong in battle. You were, and probably will be, my favorite brother of all time. Of all my incarnations of villagers. I think you know why for several reasons that I shouldn't have to explain. Lots of deaths for a captain? Nilush....Battle is perhaps the hardest cabal to be in. The war is very very very bloody. Very. Everyone dies in it. That's one of the hardest parts of my position, seeing all I care for fall like dust in the wind, everything accomplished crumbles to the ground. You will live on in my memory, and be missed. I'm still sad, but later I'll be pissed. I'm keeping to your hut, going to maintain it, I even went to the forge after you fell and created an image of a giant with two mighty maces, assailed on all sides by unseen forces. I'm going to put it in your hut. Anyway, the war is always there.
--Shamus.
7214, RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Posted by Nilushka1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I feel kinda bad about it now.. I really kinda wanted to stick around long enough to see what we had just talked about come into play, but I just couldn't..

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean you "created an image of a giant".. ?

Nil.
7215, Sigh
Posted by Applicant. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I REALLY enjoyed talking to you. I am saddened to see you go for a couple reasons.

1) (and most selfishly) In the past month and a half of being an applicant, you are the only villager who had agreed to talk to me, and one of 3 villagers who would even respond to a greetings.

2) I really enjoyed your take of the village that I saw when we talked, and think that someone who doesn't mind talking with an applicant at length like you did, as well as one who is not afraid of fighting...is a great asset to the village. You will be missed.
7216, RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Posted by Krivohan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw this one coming after that fight in the underdark and you talked about getting old. You were definately what I felt a rager should be under Thror's new village. Good Luck and come back as a Scion. Scion is always in need of people. :P

Krivohan the Vindicated, High Chancellor of Shapeshifting
7217, RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Well... unfortunately, some very important real life issues have come up and I can't find the time I need to keep playing. I also was dying way more than I thought the Barbarian Captain should, I chose the wrong legacies, and all in all wasn't what I wanted to be. I started losing my role, as well. Ah well. It happens, I suppose. If you couldn't tell, this was my first rager since the beginning of the 2nd age, and I hadn't played anything in a very long time prior. I might be back at some point when things calm down.

Battle:

Shamus - I have no idea why you believed in me as much as you did. You really liked me and not wanting to disappoint you was the only thing that kept me from deleting a few weeks ago. Great Commander..

Rhuean - You aren't showing up that much, unfortunately, and I'm scared you're going to delete. You chose the right specs and the right legacies, though I think we were both a tad disappointed in Vanguard :P Stick around.. they need you.

Reznouk - I see alot of potential in you.. don't make the same mistakes I made. We talked a bit about what those were. Show the slower ones in the cabal how it's done.

Immortals - Not sure what you guys saw in me, if anything, but I'm glad you took a chance. You probably hit yourself in the head when you realized how much I was dying recently. Ah well.

Scion:

Dullameh - Kinda disappointed we never got to finish our talks.. I even added you into my role because I was so intrigued by you. Ah well.

Scion Invokers - You are all the same. Unfortunately, by saying that, I mean "Able to kick my ass" and "Bane of Nilushka"

Scion Warriors - You are pretty much all the same, too. Fauaqi actually showed promise as far as personality went, but didn't stick around long enough to test it.

Krivohan - Our last fight in the Underdark was my way of finally giving up on the char. I didn't expect to win, and I'm sure that's why you left my things. Realizing you don't have resist up at 120hps isn't fun, either.

Tusseltass - I love bards..

Hmm.. I have a bad memory, so that's all for now. Drop me an email, if you wish.

7218, RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Posted by Thalongrim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could almost say I'm a bit miffed that you didn't mention Nexus. You seemed to have a good honorable head, and you fought well. I enjoyed most of our fights, though no one really ever enjoys the ones we lose. I'm not sure what to say, though. Good character and well done.
7219, Damn
Posted by Dullameh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were an awesome rager, I thought, and I honestly hoped that others would follow your lead. For the most part, there have been very few impressive ragers (in my eyes/experiences), and you were definitely one of them. Great job, great fights, and good luck with your next character. Sorry we didn't get to finish our discussion.
7220, RE: Damn
Another thing.. Don't know if you noticed, but I definately tried not to be one of those "Eek! A lich is on! Time to go!" type of people.. I normally would, if you took the head, stick around to get it back, if I could.. but near the end, having 7+ scions in range at all times and few other ragers became very boring and basically not fun. I think this is when I started to lose the role... I dunno.

Nil
7221, RE: Damn
Posted by Dullameh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's difficult not to notice that, really. You did a great job in every respect I can think of, and a couple of times, you did some things that scared me.

Any chance that you'd post your description/role?
7222, RE: Damn - (Imms read.)
Well.. I wish I could, but unfortunately, half-way through his life, there was a virus downloaded to my computer and a formatting was required. If the imms have anyway of pulling up old pfiles, that'd be wonderful if they could post the info, but if not. *shrug*

Also.. the 200 hours I was was done in just over a month. Deleted with 18 con and having lost I'd say 4 or 5 in the past two weeks.

7223, RE: (DEL) Nilushka the Weaponsmaster, Barbarian Captain
Posted by Cercanopuno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well, Nilushka, I never got a chance to tumble with you one-on-one, Good char, and I hope you have fun with your next.

-cercanopuno-