Subject: "Eternal boredom." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6924
Show all folders

Tsaicenfeng (Guest)Tue 11-Jun-02 09:25 AM

#6925, "Eternal boredom."

Scions just aint for me. Had some fun though at times. Gets tiring dealing with all the egos. I enjoy fighting alone, and find that during my play times, it suits me best. I cant stand being asked to join a group of 6 scions who want to go hunt a lone maran or whatnot.

Krivohan, you are the best. WIsh you had not picked the night of the Tyson/Lewis fight for the trip to Hell. AFter the crash in Meph castle, I had to go get ready for the fight....sorry. You put alot of work into that. You must be bored of the one-sidedness too...you seem like one who likes more of a challenge.

Dullameh, keep it up. I fully understand why you treat everyone like dirt. It seems your own chasm is out to plot agaisnt you. I wouldnt trust any of them. (well few execeptions)

To the healers, thanks for healin and sancting me at times. It can be a bitch with everyone asking. Same for you urden, thanks.

Had some fun fights against Ultec, warders, and ragers. Keep it up...ill add some personal points if anyone responds.

Oh yeh, the hyena is probably the best land based fighting form. If prepped, I could beat pretty much anything on land. Well maybe not invokers...*grin*

Cya and thanks for the few fun times.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Tsaicenfeng the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 11-Jun-02 09:16 AM
Reply Eternal boredom., Tsaicenfeng (Guest), 11-Jun-02 09:25 AM #1
     Reply RE: Eternal boredom., Marivor (Guest), 12-Jun-02 07:04 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Eternal boredom., Krivohan, 15-Jun-02 08:50 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6924 Previous topic | Next topic