Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Tsaicenfeng the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6924
6924, (DEL) Tsaicenfeng the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 11 11:15:26 2002

2 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Tsaicenfeng perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:130
PK Ratio:77% (closer to 100% is better)

6925, Eternal boredom.
Posted by Tsaicenfeng on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scions just aint for me. Had some fun though at times. Gets tiring dealing with all the egos. I enjoy fighting alone, and find that during my play times, it suits me best. I cant stand being asked to join a group of 6 scions who want to go hunt a lone maran or whatnot.

Krivohan, you are the best. WIsh you had not picked the night of the Tyson/Lewis fight for the trip to Hell. AFter the crash in Meph castle, I had to go get ready for the fight....sorry. You put alot of work into that. You must be bored of the one-sidedness too...you seem like one who likes more of a challenge.

Dullameh, keep it up. I fully understand why you treat everyone like dirt. It seems your own chasm is out to plot agaisnt you. I wouldnt trust any of them. (well few execeptions)

To the healers, thanks for healin and sancting me at times. It can be a bitch with everyone asking. Same for you urden, thanks.

Had some fun fights against Ultec, warders, and ragers. Keep it up...ill add some personal points if anyone responds.

Oh yeh, the hyena is probably the best land based fighting form. If prepped, I could beat pretty much anything on land. Well maybe not invokers...*grin*

Cya and thanks for the few fun times.
6927, RE: Eternal boredom.
Posted by Marivor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed the time we spent ranking together didnt think you would delete so soon especially with an awesome combo of forms (I thought you were happy with them). But Shifters can be terribly boring..

Well i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Seeya in the Fields.

-Marivor
6926, RE: Eternal boredom.
Posted by Krivohan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well the hell trip was probablly one of the worst in history. We made it a lot futher than I intented and we accomplished everything I wanted except for two things. It was great to have you along I liked the character and wished you had stayed around a little longer. I've been trying to spice things up a bit lately, but some RL things came up and I had to take a short leave.
Krivohan the Vindicated, High Chancellor of Shapeshifting