Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zantosis Olariaz the Luminary ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68582
Show all folders

marcatisMon 05-May-08 01:08 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2007
38 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68587, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zantosis Olariaz the Luminary ..."

Hey,

In a lot of ways, Zantosis was one of my favorite followers--you did a great job of preaching, and quite often I'd hear your comments on the cabal channel and really appreciate all your efforts. Particularly your arguments with the evils/necromancers. Very much stuff I like to see.

That being said, you are right about the religion. You got decently into it, but quite often I felt like you were just stabbing in the dark and hoping you hit something. You often did, but not in the way you meant, which left me in an awkward position of trying to help you get there the right way, (all those both right & wrong comments). Anyway, I think we would have eventually gotten you there--as you can tell it really is a slow thinking religion, but you were putting in good effort.

In terms of Tribunal, I also had hopes for you. A good healer, competent, all good things, so very much a shame to see you go. But getting bored does happen. Anyway, thanks for all the effort with religion/cabal and good luck with your next.

-Marcatis

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zantosis Olariaz the Luminary of t... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 05-May-08 12:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zantosis Olariaz the Luminary ..., Zantosis (Guest), 05-May-08 12:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zantosis Olariaz the Luminary ..., marcatis, 05-May-08 01:08 PM #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zantosis Olariaz the Luminary ..., Zantosis (Guest), 05-May-08 01:39 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zantosis Olariaz the Luminary ..., Mizfara (Guest), 05-May-08 02:29 PM, #13
Reply Came up with some ideas because of your, Unkahu (Guest), 05-May-08 06:34 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Came up with some ideas because of your, Zantosis (Guest), 05-May-08 10:22 PM, #16
          Reply What where the chances? I had better things to do. nt, Unkahu (Guest), 06-May-08 04:41 PM, #17
Reply Sad to see you go..., Teldasill (Guest), 05-May-08 01:18 PM, #5
Reply RE: Sad to see you go..., Zantosis (Guest), 05-May-08 01:33 PM, #6
Reply Well, shoot..., I r the walrus. (Guest), 05-May-08 01:34 PM, #7
Reply Dispite what I said, I liked you, Jhengar (Guest), 05-May-08 01:37 PM, #8
Reply RE: Dispite what I said, I liked you, Zantosis (Guest), 05-May-08 01:42 PM, #10
Reply [TRIBUNAL] Zantosis Olariaz the Luminary of the Faithfu..., Koolchi (Guest), 05-May-08 04:11 PM, #14
Reply Wow, this is upsetting..., Fendril (Guest), 05-May-08 12:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Wow, this is upsetting..., Zantosis (Guest), 05-May-08 12:50 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Wow, this is upsetting..., Fendril (Guest), 05-May-08 01:58 PM, #11
               Reply RE: Wow, this is upsetting..., Zantosis (Guest), 05-May-08 02:01 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68582 Previous topic | Next topic