Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68540
Show all folders

Mizfara (Guest)Sat 03-May-08 09:11 PM

#68548, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare"

Some points:

1. I agree. There's nothing wrong with giving feedback to the leader of a cabal. Especially one like Mizfara who, by all accounts, seems to want it.

2. The paticular feedback you gave was snide, whiney, and came off as a big rant. It really gave me the feeling you were just making stuff up, because you had some personal grudge against the involved parties. Other people have contacted me about stuff in a way that made me much more likely to believe and/or act on it.

3. Role-play. If you allege {X} in a really whiney/ranty sort of way, then the good-aligned guy in my own cabal says {not X}, who am I supposed to believe?

4. I agree with you that the behavior you describe is "bad for the fortress". But I'm not booting someone over allegations made by someone who a) isn't good-aligned and b) is sworn to kill the guy he's making allegations against.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 03-May-08 04:08 PM
Reply That really sucks., Dorfo (Guest), 05-May-08 01:26 PM, #9
Reply I'll second Inger's comments below, Fjarn (Guest), 05-May-08 12:43 PM, #8
Reply Bummer, Inger (Guest), 05-May-08 10:48 AM, #7
Reply I really like Inger and I hope you enjoyed that one tri..., Paso (Guest), 05-May-08 08:31 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare, Mizfara (Guest), 03-May-08 07:57 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare, Paso (Guest), 03-May-08 08:54 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare, Mizfara (Guest), 03-May-08 09:11 PM #5
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare, Paso (Guest), 03-May-08 09:43 PM, #6
Reply What?!? Uninducted?, Khurga (Guest), 03-May-08 06:14 PM, #2
Reply What happened? I fought the three of you on Eastern th..., Velyzaggon (Guest), 03-May-08 04:56 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68540 Previous topic | Next topic