Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=68540
68540, (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 3 16:05:33 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Pasodilaso perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:111
68590, That really sucks.
Posted by Dorfo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We made a good team the two times we fought together. You obviously had good area knowledge, and good tactics. I think with a little more discussion between us we could have repelled a lot of raiders. Can someone break down for me exactly what happened since his character is gone?
68584, I'll second Inger's comments below
Posted by Fjarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Pasodilaso. You definitely had my attention and I was hoping to see you in the village for a long time yet. You had good suggestions in regards to tactics, and I thought you would have the opportunity to contribute to the village in a big way. Unforunately, Fjarn did what he had to do, under the circumstances.

I was even in the midst of giving you a heads-up as to what would be expected from you to get back in, but you deleted before the tell could go through. I understand your frustration, but if it's possible, take a breather and stick with it next time. Unexpected setbacks are sometimes a good way to turn the corner on a character and really shine. Good luck on your next.
68574, Bummer
Posted by Inger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really bummed about what happened. I was looking forward to more excursions with you. You seem to really know alot about everywhere. I liked the character too, I was looking forward to getting into your role with you. Good luck next time around, come back to village.
68615, I really like Inger and I hope you enjoyed that one trip. nt
Posted by Paso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
68546, RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't interact with you other than the discussion we had about FortguyOne, then the notes you sent out about FortguyTwo. Based on that, I gotta give you two thumbs down. Maybe you were a cool guy everywhere else...but not from what I saw.
68547, RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare
Well, is theres something wrong with the members of the cabal, you feedback to the Leader and get it fixed. Its as simple as that. When you see goodie, chasing neutral instead of evil when both are in the same area, thats bad for Fortress. When you see goodie trying to multi-kill a neutral for a f**king ooc reason and went out of RP doing it, then you have to feedback to get it fixed. As a leader not fixing it, then you're totally thumbsdown when you're cabal member is doing what they should not do.
68548, RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some points:

1. I agree. There's nothing wrong with giving feedback to the leader of a cabal. Especially one like Mizfara who, by all accounts, seems to want it.

2. The paticular feedback you gave was snide, whiney, and came off as a big rant. It really gave me the feeling you were just making stuff up, because you had some personal grudge against the involved parties. Other people have contacted me about stuff in a way that made me much more likely to believe and/or act on it.

3. Role-play. If you allege {X} in a really whiney/ranty sort of way, then the good-aligned guy in my own cabal says {not X}, who am I supposed to believe?

4. I agree with you that the behavior you describe is "bad for the fortress". But I'm not booting someone over allegations made by someone who a) isn't good-aligned and b) is sworn to kill the guy he's making allegations against.
68549, RE: (DELETED) [None] Pasodilaso the Champion of Warfare
I was never expected a boot FYI. All I wanted is assurance that it won't happen again, simple as that. I wonder if you checked another elf, he knew that FortTwoGuy lied when we tried to match our information. Anyway, the notes are all detailed without any information missing. You believe whatever you wanted to believe. I guess imms know the best since they can see all those logs. Ever thought on, why a gnome who suddenly start sending scribe out of nowhere, to feedback in detailed form about one person. If nothing has happened why would the gnome bother to waste time doing such a thing when the gnome could have done something better. What is the gnome expecting? At least something can fix what that has happened.
Anyway, forget it, the character is gone. I just have to say that I hate it when people go out of their role and act according to the player instead of the character.
68544, What?!? Uninducted?
Posted by Khurga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward to many more battles! :( Felt a bit bad for being the oportunitist there. But wth, needed it for RP reasons. ;) Didn't touch your corpse so...

To bad things didn't work out.
68542, What happened? I fought the three of you on Eastern then I see you here? NT
Posted by Velyzaggon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
GLWTN